Seeking an energetic recruiting professional who can deliver a high-touch, personalized candidate experience and bring the right high quality talent in the door at the right time. Looking for a strategic, innovative professional who can lead from the front by being authentic, agile, connected and technologically bold in all areas of recruitment.
Work you'll do
Campus recruiting focuses on early identification of candidates in their academic career through internship and full-time opportunities out of university.
- Responsible for the execution of full life-cycle campus recruiting for Deloitte's businesses
- Serve as the primary point of contact for candidates, educational institutions and the business
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to establish and/or design a tailored recruiting approach at designated school(s) to achieve demand
- Leverage recruiting knowledge, recruitment results and competitive market intelligence to drive strategies and influence key internal stakeholders on recruitment activities and programs
- Serve as a “Brand Ambassador” to expand our internal & external footprint to build the Distinctively Deloitte brand
- Role may provide opportunity to manage established projects or conferences or develop new programs
The individual selected for this role must have the ability to quickly acquire an understanding of relevant firm businesses, recruiting policies, procedures, and systems. Individual must have a consultative approach toward clients and the ability to build strong relationships and influence others. Individual must have a willingness to step outside of comfort zone and try new methodologies and approaches in the spirit of experimentation and innovation. This includes the ability to embrace technology platforms and participate in our social media strategy.
The Talent Acquisition team sits within our Talent Evolving Workforce Center of Excellence and collaborates with the business and across the Talent organization to provide strategic insight into the recruiting vision. The team advises on, implements and executes the recruiting strategy, providing full-lifecycle recruiting services. Teams are aligned by business function and then by type of hire, campus, experienced and Partner/Principal/Managing Director recruiting.
Previous recruiting experience in a professional services or large corporate environment
- Bachelor's Degree and a minimum of 2 years of related experience
- Proven ability to work effectively in a dynamic, fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
- Problem-solving and event-planning skills
- Proficient skills in various technologies (i.e, Microsoft Office, applicant tracking systems)
- Travel up to 40% (While 40% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Previous recruiting experience in a professional services or large corporate environment
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 15347
Apply on company website