Are you interested in working in a dynamic environment that offers opportunities for professional growth and new responsibilities? Are you interested in helping clients drive alignment with their business, improve organizational and human resource performance and establish a culture focused on adding business value? If you are seeking a role that offers you the opportunity to advise Government and Public Services (GPS) clients through critical and complex issues, while allowing you to develop personally and professionally, consider a career in Deloitte's Human Capital practice.
Work you'll do
As a Specialist Master within our CCG team you will:
- Organize and deliver services on a cross-section of projects
- Maintain technical knowledge within industry and service line and leverage deep subject matter knowledge on engagements
- Contribute to the development and cultivation of business and vendor relationships
- Serve as a “Subject Matter Expert”, adding interpretive value to data presented or experienced insight into a functional process or issue
- Display business judgment in anticipating client/project needs and developing alternative solutions
- Identify opportunities for other Deloitte service offerings that can address client needs
- Responsible for managing solutions, delegating resources, and helping to ensure quality assurance principles are met across projects and deliverables
- Supervises the work of team members and supports delivery teams and staff
- Actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities providing input and guidance into the staffing process
Transparency, innovation, collaboration, sustainability: these are the hallmark issues shaping Federal government initiatives today. Deloitte's Government and Public Services practice is passionate about making an impact with lasting change. Carrying out missions in the GPS practice requires fresh thinking and a creative approach. We collaborate with teams from across our organization in order to bring the full breadth of Deloitte, its commercial and public sector expertise, to best support our clients. Our aspiration is to be the premier integrated solutions provider in helping to transform the GPS marketplace.
The Cross Consulting Group (CCG) team is a core component of our Human Capital practice. This group is comprised of professionals with novice to intermediate level experience, known as CCG. CCG professionals will work on projects across Human Capital to gain a breadth of experiences before aligning to a more specific specialization, such as HR Transformation (HRT), Workforce Transformation (WFT), Organization Transformation (OT), or Human Capital as a Service (HCaaS), and will focus on developing a foundational core consulting skillset. As professionals begin to specialize, they will move out of the CCG and align to a more specialized offering.
- Bachelor's Degree in business, human resources, communications, industrial and organizational development/psychology or a related discipline
- 6+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience
- 2+ years in a technical or functional lead role
- Experience mentoring and coaching others
- Proven leadership skills demonstrating strong judgment, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities
- Experience managing senior-level client relationships
- Experience presenting to clients or other decision makers to present and sell ideas to various audiences (technical and non-technical)
- Pre-sales, proposal, and RFP experience
- Must be able to obtain and maintain required clearance for this role
- Prior professional services or federal consulting experience
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: E20ROSCSPMJS006-HC
Apply on company website