Deloitte Government and Public\nServices (GPS) Advisory LLP advises clients on managing business controversy\nand conflict, executing deals, and maintaining regulatory compliance. We\nprovide services to companies throughout their lifecycle from purchasing a\ncompany to investigating potential fraud.
Our\nGPS Advisory Forensic practice provides\ninvestigative expertise to analyze events, people, entities, and financial data\nin order to extract relevant insights for our Federal clients' mission-critical\nneeds.
We\nare currently seeking highly\ntrained Investigators and Intelligence Specialists to support and\nassist our Federal clients with various professional services to include\ncommercially enabled intelligence, forensic accounting, analytics, and discovery\nservices to help address complex investigative programs.
Work you'll do
- The successful candidate will identify and evaluate\ntransactions that have not been voluntarily notified to CFIUS, in order to\ndetermine whether CFIUS should formally review such transactions. Support\nincludes:
- Review all sources of information to identify transactions.
- Prepare reports regarding available information describing the parties to the transaction, the transactions terms, and potential national security considerations.
- Participate in interagency discussions regarding non-notified transactions and making recommendations regarding which transactions warrant CFIUS review.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Active TS/SCI security clearance required.
- Experience performing due diligence investigations.
- Experience with data gathering and analysis, as well as business analysis.
- Demonstrated ability to perform technical writing.
- Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Problem solving and troubleshooting skills with experience exercising mature judgment.
- Proven experience effectively prioritizing workload to meet deadlines and work objectives.
- Possess a working knowledge of,\nand experience in, national security, foreign investments, critical technology\nsectors, and the international business environment.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.\n\n
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.\n\n
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives.\n\n
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.\n\n
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.\n
As used in this posting, “Deloitte Advisory” means Deloitte & Touche LLP, which provides audit and enterprise risk services; Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP, which provides forensic, dispute, and other consulting services; and its affiliate, Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP, which provides a wide range of advisory and analytics services. Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP is not a certified public accounting firm. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. These entities are separate subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: E20ROSFSRCSD 97052
Apply on company website