Chief Platform Architect
The Chief AI Platform Architect will direct architecture of analytics and AI platforms being developed and managed by the Innovations & Platforms (I&P) team. While the initial focus will be on the platforms being developed by I&P, the Chief AI Platform Architect will be responsible more broadly for advising other parts of the Consulting business on AI technology trends.
Work you'll do
The Chief AI Platform Architect will lead the architectural direction of I&P's analytics and AIPlatforms, working in conjunction with the I&P architecture team to coordinate platform architecture with broader architecture direction. Technology platforms are a critical foundation to Deloitte's future, and the Chief AI Platform architect, a senior, experienced technologists who wishes to remain steeped in and hands-on with technology and dedicated to solving difficult technical problems, will be one of the preeminent leaders and visionaries for Deloitte in this area.
A summary of the expectations for Technology Fellows is provided below:
· Scan market for new technologies and trends and develop an aspirational architectural road map
· Lead team of architects in building the next generation of I&P AI platforms, including evolving existing platforms
· Cultivate strong relationships with business and technical stakeholders to develop platforms that are business focused
· Provide architectural oversight and direction to across all phases including ideation, prototyping, design, build and eventual enterprise deployment
· Maintain in-depth knowledge of industry best practices, technologies, architectures and emerging technologies.
· Provide architectural consulting to programs, projects and initiatives.
· On-going sensing to continuously evaluate technology direction and vendors to define future roadmap
Offering customer-tailored services and deep industry insights, at Deloitte Consulting LLP we help clients tackle their most complex challenges enabling them to seize new growth opportunities, reduce costs, improve efficiencies and stay ahead of customer demand. Developing and executing our clients' strategic vision, we help them dramatically improve their business performance across a broad range of specialties – enterprise model design, global business services, outsourcing, real estate, and location strategy.
Our Deloitte Innovations and Platforms teams are working on delivering innovative next-generation solutions across a range of domains and industries (e.g. supply chain management, banking/insurance, CPG, retail, etc.).
It is a fast-paced, innovative and exciting environment. Our teams work with the latest technologies across a wide range of artificial intelligence and cloud technologies. We are building and bringing solutions to market which we are hosting and operating for our clients.
· 15+ years' experience in architecting, designing, developing, and deploying enterprise solutions, based on client or business vision
· Experience in startup or enterprise product development, managing large-scale full-life cycle implementations of highly available and performant systems
· 5 years working in enterprise setting with proven results
· Excellent communication and analytics skills; ability to effectively explain complex architecture; experience presenting to decision makers to present and sell ideas to various technical and non-technical audiences
· Experience defining cross-platform enterprise architectural plans and distributed applications, including mapping business requirements to the system / technology components
· Experience identifying and resolving potential trade-offs or conflicts among architectural options, and ability to align this with business outcomes; ability to communicate complex architecture
· Strong understanding of architecture leading practices and associated tools
· Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, RUP, other)
· 3+ years in cloud, preferably AWS. Experience in cloud, data, infrastructure, APIs, and front-end technologies
· 3 years working in the space of Big Data and AI, with expertise in data analytics solutions in the Cloud
· Experience with building modular architectures with micro-services
· 5+ years in major programming language
· Expert in data pipelines, streaming, in-memory computing, and map-reduce
· General business knowledge in a domain / industry (e.g. demand planning / forecasting, financials, etc.)
· Certifications in one or more leading cloud providers: GCP, Azure, AWS (e.g. AWS Solution Architect)
· Experience supporting pursuits as a subject matter advisor
· Awareness of industry standards and certifications
· Creativity and ability to think outside-the-box while defining sound and practical solutions
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 17923
Apply on company website