Cloud Front End Developer – AWS/Azure
Do you want to be at the forefront of Deloitte's growing Cloud practice? We're looking for exceptional leaders to help address our clients' most complex Cloud challenges. You will work alongside top engineers and technical thought leaders to solve difficult problems in innovative ways, supporting our country's most vital missions.
Work you'll do:
Work with clients to understand and solve their most pressing business and technical challenges while leading a diverse talent group in support of Federal and State Government agencies. Develop trusted advisor relationships with clients' technology leaders and help guide clients' Cloud vision. Create new opportunities to showcase Cloud technologies and capabilities for our clients. Help lead our Cloud practice, develop our future Cloud leaders, and expand the Deloitte Cloud brand throughout the public sector marketplace.
Our Cloud Engineering team focuses on enabling our clients' end-to-end journey from On-Premise to Cloud, with opportunities in the areas of: Cloud Strategy, Op Model Transformation, Cloud Development, Cloud Integration & APIs, Cloud Migration, Cloud Infrastructure & Engineering, and Cloud Managed Services. We help our clients see the transformational capabilities of Cloud as an opportunity for business enablement and competitive advantage.
Cloud Engineering supports our clients by improving agility and resilience, while identifying opportunities to reduce IT operations spend through automation. We advance our clients toward a technology-driven future, leveraging vendor solutions and Deloitte-developed software products, tools, and accelerators, to achieve their vision.
- Experience with source code management tools such as GitLab and CI/CD pipelines using native AWS or third-party tools, such as GitLab Runners and Jenkins
- Desired Certification: AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate
- Understanding of key website design principles and SEO optimization
- Experience producing, maintaining and modifying websites and user interfaces
AWS & Azure Focus:
- Skilled in client-side technologies including but not limited to HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap or Foundation
- Understanding of responsive design concepts, client-side validation, and RESTful APIs concepts
- Understanding of human centered design (HCD) principles
- Able to demonstrate applications' browser troubleshooting techniques
- Familiarity with 508 compliance
- Experience with backend technologies
- Familiar with Agile and Waterfall SDLC methodologies
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree, preferably Computer Science or Computer Information Systems
- 3+ years of experience as a software developer experienced in developing and maintaining client-side applications
- 3+ years of experience developing and maintaining frontend application components
- Possess and maintain the required Security Clearance (Interim Secret or above)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 20671
Apply on company website