Our Commodity Trading & Risk Management advisory practice solves our clients' most complex issues and helps drive transformative changes to their supply, trading, and marketing organizations. We support our clients with implementation of processes and technologies and advice related to physical and financial commodity market challenges through commercial & risk advisory, quantitative analysis, technology and operational advisory services.
Specifically, our service offerings address the trading, operations, compliance, and risk management challenges prevalent across the commodities value chain. These services are organized into three capability areas – Strategic Services, Compliance, Risk & Operational Services, and Technology Services:
- Strategic Services help clients define fit-for-purpose operating models for their commodities, define the changes required to realize that vision, and develop a roadmap for execution
- Compliance, Risk & Operational Services assess the existing compliance, risk, and operational processes of our clients leveraging proprietary tools to yield insights for improvement or optimization
- Technology Services deliver custom and package technology solutions that help our clients manage their commodity business and associated risk & compliance exposures.
Work You'll Do
SAP Commodities Management Consultant
We are looking for an experienced Commodity Trading Senior Consultant to join our Commodity Trading & Risk Management advisory practice to drive growth, manage delivery teams, bring commodity lifecycle expertise, and implement SAP Commodity Management solutions. The delivery of services will involve solution roadmap development, functional design, and implementation of SAP CM, CPE, TSW, CDOTE, GTM and related modules and processes. Further, this position will focus on business opportunities, growing the practice and strengthening the existing client relations through advisory services and solution delivery. This professional will be responsible for:
- Defining, planning, and executing end-to-end Commodity & Risk Management solutions, including transaction capture, risk management, logistics, and accounting.
- Perform Functional analysis work in support of SAP CM / ACM implementations
- Responsible for requirements gathering and development of functional specs
- Develop proofs of concepts in SAP CM and ACM
- Working knowledge of some of the following SAP modules: ACM, CM, CPE, CDOTE, TSW, GTM, MM, SD, TRM
- Expanding our service offering and business growth through involvement in sales, proposals and development of new business strategies
- Lead proposal development and marketing
- Bachelor's degree in business, information technology or other related field; MBA, MS and/or MA preferred.
- 2-5+ years of relevant work experience in the oil & gas industry.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience with SAP/ACM/CM (CPE, CDOTE, TSW, GTM) Commodity and Risk Management solutions and CTRM/ETRM, BRM/TRM
- Knowledge of MS Project or other similar tools is required. Skilled in all Microsoft tools such as Project, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Visio, and Access.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills for report writing and client presentations.
- Effective leadership, project management and teamwork skills.
- Flexibility in learning new topics, handling change and deadlines.
- Ability to travel.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte Advisory" means Deloitte & Touche LLP, which provides audit and enterprise risk services; Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP, which provides forensic, dispute, and other consulting services; and its affiliate, Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP, which provides a wide range of advisory and analytics services. Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP is not a certified public accounting firm. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. These entities are separate subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 15111
Apply on company website