Consultant - Infor
Infor – Consultant will help clients across different industries implement Infor technology. The Consultant will help our clients with business processes transformation to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
Work you'll do
Our work mainly supports finance, manufacturing, and supply chain transformations where the Infor software is a true enabler of process change and cost reduction. However, our engagements are about more than implementing technology – we work to generate sustainable business outcomes for our clients.
- 2+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience
- 1+ years implementation experience with INFOR, CloudSuite Financial or SCM, or LN, M3 or Enterprise Asset Management (EAM)
- 1+ year experience leading workstreams or small teams
- Ability to travel up to 50% (While up to 50% travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent professional experience
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- INFOR certification or the desire to become INFOR certified
- An advanced degree in the area of specialization
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 18085
Apply on company website