In today's world, customers expect companies to know who they are and what they want. Customers want to have products, services or experiences that best suit their needs delivered to them seamlessly across physical and digital channels. Customers are human first: driven by dynamic wants, needs, and desires. The ability for brands to make personal, meaningful connections on a human level has never been greater and the Experience Management team at Deloitte Digital delivers on those experiences in a way that allows companies to own the customer journey end-to-end.
We help companies connect key data sources to understand what matters most to people; connect to advanced technologies like AI and machine learning to sense and respond to those needs at scale; and connect their systems to unlock insights, create collaboration and drive acquisition, engagement and loyalty. Most importantly, we empower companies to connect with customers in personal, meaningful ways that respect them as people, not just customers.
The Experience Management team at Deloitte Digital gives companies the ability to build and leverage the connections – between people, systems, data and technologies – so they can deliver personalized, contextual experiences to customers at scale. We are seeking to transform the way brands interact with their customers and elevate the human experience.
Work you'll do
As the SEO/SEM Consultant, you will be an integral member of a client service team within our Search practice, collaborating with diverse and talented team members to help improve SEO/SEM performance and generate value for our clients across a broad base of industries. You'll support the SEO/SEM work stream lead, running analyses and building deliverables that ultimately drive growth for our clients. You will support platform implementation, redesign, customer acquisition needs, custom dashboard development, campaign setup and management and more, as part of solutions to our clients' most complex problems.
Our Consultants have experience in SEO, SEM or both in a client-facing setting, but most importantly have strong analytical and critical thinking skills with the ability to solve complex problems and communicate findings.
Advertising, Marketing & Commerce
Our Advertising, Marketing & Commerce team focuses on delivering marketing and growth objectives aligned with our clients' brand values for measurable business growth. We do this by creating content, communications, and experiences that engage and inspire their customers to act. We implement and operate the technology platforms that enable personalized content, commerce and marketing user-centric experiences. In doing so, we transform our clients' marketing and engagement operations into modern, data-driven, creatively focused organizations. Our team brings deep experience in creative and digital marketing capabilities, many from our Digital Studios.
We serve our clients through the following types of work:
- Cross-channel customer engagement strategy, design and development to include the creation of omni-channel digital experiences across web, mobile, social, physical, AR/VR, voice, gesture, IoT, and video
- eCommerce strategy, implementation and operations
- Marketing Content and digital asset management solutions
- Marketing Technology and Advertising Technology solutions
- Marketing analytics implementation and operations
- Advertising campaign ideation, development and execution
- Acquisition and engagement campaign ideation, development and execution
- Agile based, design-thinking, user-centric, empirical projects that accelerate results
- 2+ years of full-time agency or consulting experience in SEO or SEM
- Strong project management skills; ability to triage and prioritize many competing needs
- Experience with SEO tools like Google Keyword Planner, DeepCrawl, Screaming Frog, Brightedge, Conductor; Omniture, Google Analytics, Search Console/Webmaster Tools; or experience with SEM tools like Kenshoo and Marin, and certification in Google Adwords, Gemini, Bing Ads
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills; and Powerpoint and MS Excel
- Comfortable interacting regularly with technical subject matter experts and business owners of varying organizational levels
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship now, or at any time in the future
- Ability to travel up to 20% (position is virtual-first with travel expected for key meetings or as desired by the practitioner)
- Experience with enterprise sites and large client organizations, and platforms like Salesforce-Demandware, AEM, Hybris, ATG
- Forecasting and performance modeling experience
- Bachelor or Associates Degree
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, where applicable. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 51663
Apply on company website