As a member of the CTS Development Delivery team, you will act as a services learning delivery PMO manager that is responsible for the direction, coordination, implementation and completion of projects to achieve business goals. Develop and execute an optimal project management strategy and project plans through collaboration with the Development CoE Leaders, CTS Leaders, and Program Managers. Ensure effective project management strategies and processes are developed and manage resources as appropriate. Build, manage, and leverage relationships with the Development CoE Leaders, Program Managers and across US and USI Core Talent Services.
- Partner with Development CoE Leaders/CTS Leaders to establish project plans, related resources, and approach for national learning projects.
- Serve as a credible and trusted advisor on effective and leading-edge project management strategies to achieve business goals.
- Manage day-to-day project execution leading to timely delivery, quality and compliance with the project's scope. Execute the full project lifecycle with strong project management skills. This includes creating and monitoring work-plans, managing against milestones, knowing what to prioritize and why, knowing who to keep informed, why, and how often, along with defining scope, goals and deliverables
- Develop key messages and communicate around project updates to leader(s) and manage escalations/exceptions, as needed.
- Lead initiatives to develop and improve project management processes, tools and technology in support of learning.
- Demonstrate initiative in gathering feedback and data from stakeholders, collaborating with subject matter experts and performance consultants
- Serve as a liaison with USI and with the Development CoE to support the overall project strategy
- Act as a change agent for the CTS US Development team in supporting change for the Development organization.
The mission of Core Talent Services (CTS) improves efficiencies and operational excellence, delivers strategic and transactional services, institutionalizes operations efficiencies and quality and enhances ability to scale and reduce cost structure. CTS focuses on delivery of both strategic and transactional services, either directly for the businesses or in support of the Business Advisors and Centers of Excellence (CoEs).
- Bachelor's Degree; Minimum 8 years of related experience.
- Significant strategic project management experience with successfully planning, managing and delivering multiple, concurrent, and complex work streams in a matrixed organization with aggressive timelines.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills that build relationships at all levels across the organization with a high capacity for influence, collaboration, and consensus.
- Consultative approach toward clients with demonstrated capability to manage client expectations
- Strong analytical skills and ability to identify and present data-driven insights and trends. Ability to research, analyze, design, develop, or customize based upon varying inputs.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills. Specifically, Excel (aggregating data, creating pivots and vlookups) and PowerPoint
- Strong leadership and strategic-thinking skills with an ability to collaborate with team members on best practices.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, multi-tasking virtual environment.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, where applicable. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 28551
Apply on company website