The Learning Delivery team partners and collaborates with many parts of the talent organization to enable the delivery of learning programs.
Work you'll do
Act as a learning and talent development specialist focused on the delivery of effective and leading-edge learning and development deployment strategies to achieve business goals. Supports the development and execution of the optimum delivery strategy through collaboration with the Development Leader, Program Manager, and Delivery Manager for assigned programs and by leveraging Core Talent Services across the US and USI.
- Partner with Development Leader/Program Manager and Delivery Manager to establish delivery strategy and approach for assigned learning programs
- Team with Delivery Managers and Program Managers to document program delivery requirements for assigned programs throughout planning phase and coordinate and communicate with CTS, MES, and others impacted by the program requirements
- Responsible for the delivery processes for assigned learning programs, teaming with the Delivery Manager, Program Manager, MES, and others as appropriate and properly leveraging CTS resources in accordance with the CTS scope of services
- Utilize business, industry and program knowledge to make decisions on aspects of program delivery and ensure delivery of assigned programs
- Advise Development Program Manager, Delivery Manager and others around knowledge support on delivery processes, tools and technology in support of learning
- Identify appropriate activities to be delegated to CTS USI and ensure delivery in accordance to the CTS scope of services and SLAs
- Manages stakeholder relationship related to virtual programs and provide oversight of Deloitte Virtual Center tasks that are delegated to CTS USI for delivery of virtual programs
- Independently manages overall process of print process for program materials production requests and oversees the escalation process with production vendor and working with program manager, as needed
- Ensure policies, programs and guidelines are followed and escalate to Delivery Manager as appropriate
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
The mission of Core Talent Services (CTS) improves efficiencies and operational excellence, delivers strategic and transactional services, institutionalizes operations efficiencies and quality and enhances ability to scale and reduce cost structure. CTS focuses on delivery of both strategic and transactional services, either directly for the businesses or in support of the Business Advisors and Centers of Excellence (CoEs).
- Bachelor's Degree; Minimum 3 years of related experience
- Strong project management skills
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Strong critical thinking, analysis, and problem-solving skills
- Strong conflict resolution skills, including the abilities to negotiate and influence others
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks appropriately
- Ability collaborate with teams and share best practices
- Develop relationships and consultative approach to clients
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills
- Up to 25% travel necessary based on role responsibilities
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 28537
Apply on company website