Cyber Risk Data Privacy Senior Consultant
Areyou interested in improving the cyber and organizational risk profiles ofleading companies? If your response is yes, consider joining Deloitte& Touche LLP's growing Cyber Risk Data Privacy & Protectionpractice. Our data protection and privacy architects assist our clientswith the design and implementation of holistic and targeted solutions needed tomeet and exceed the requirements of best practice, ethical operations, andregulation.
Work you'll do
• Assist clientsin creating repeatable strategic solutions for the management of data privacy
• Assist clients with identifying gaps within existing privacy programs anddesigning solutions to address those challenges
• Advise clients in global trends relating to data privacy requirements andwork collaboratively with them to enhance capabilities
• Experience performing surveys and inventories across regional and globaldistributed organizations
• Knowledge of U.S. privacy legislation such as HIPAA, CAN-SPAM, COPPA, FCRA,GLBA, stated privacy laws, state data breach laws and the capability to applyregulatory requirements within an operational context.
• Knowledge of international privacy legislation including the EU, Asia,Australia, and Canada, and applying legislative requirements within anoperational context.
• Understanding of mechanisms to comply with cross-border transferrequirements, such as Safe Harbor, model contracts, binding corporate rules,and similar regulatory requirements.
• 3+ years of experience building privacy requirements frameworks/matrices, andperforming audits of networks, operating systems and applications for privacyrequirements.
DeloitteAdvisory's Cyber Risk team helps complex organizations more confidently pursuetheir growth, innovation and performance agendas through proactive managementof the associated cyber risks. Our professionals provide advisory andimplementation services that integrate risk, regulatory, and technology skillsto help clients transform their legacy programs into proactiveSecure.Vigilant.Resilient.TM cyber risk programs. Join the teamdeveloping the future state of cyber risk solutions. Learnmore about Deloitte Advisory's Cyber Risk Services practice.
• 3+ years of experience with privacy and security requirements. This includes a thorough understanding of how privacy relates to business drivers, legal requirements, marketing functions, technical / security controls, and organizational operational risk tolerance.
• BA/BS in information technology or related field or significant industry work experience
- Travel up to 80% (While 80% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice).
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
• CIPP certification desired
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professionaldevelopment plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career toidentify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. Fromentry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn.We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-onexperience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences toformal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have avariety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, TheLeadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a greatorganization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range ofbenefits. Learn moreabout what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages ourpeople to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizingtheir uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices thatcan help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offerwell-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain aculture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact thatmatters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with ourclients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. Wefocus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to helpdrive positive social impact in our communities. Learn moreabout Deloitte's impact on the world.
Wewant job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared andconfident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do yourresearch: know some background about the organization and the business areayou're applying to. Check outrecruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte Advisory” means Deloitte & Touche LLP, which provides audit and enterprise risk services; Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP, which provides forensic, dispute, and other consulting services; and its affiliate, Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP, which provides a wide range of advisory and analytics services. Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP is not a certified public accounting firm. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. These entities are separate subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html
Requisition code: E21NATFSRCSS222-BAU
Apply on company website