Cyber Risk Data Protection Senior Consultant
Areyou interested in improving the cyber and organizational risk profiles ofleading companies? If your response is yes, consider joining Deloitte& Touche LLP's growing Cyber Risk Data Privacy & Protectionpractice. Our data protection and privacy architects assist our clientswith the design and implementation of holistic and targeted solutions needed tomeet and exceed the requirements of best practice, ethical operations, andregulation.
Work you'll do
• Assist clients indesigning, deploying and managing technology and process solutions to reducethe potential of data compromise
• Assist clientswith developing technical requirements, evaluating vendor solutions, developingarchitecture & design, and testing of data protection and data security solutions
• Advise clients inunderstanding the future state problems and challenges in cyber security andwork collaboratively with them to enhance capabilities
• Contribute toDeloitte's thought leadership in client organizations and external market place
• Operate as atechnical subject matter specialist
• Be up to date on industrytrends around cyber risk and data protection practices
Deloitte Advisory's Cyber Risk team helps complex organizations moreconfidently pursue their growth, innovation and performance agendas throughproactive management of the associated cyber risks. Our professionals provideadvisory and implementation services that integrate risk, regulatory, andtechnology skills to help clients transform their legacy programs intoproactive Secure.Vigilant.Resilient.TM cyber risk programs. Join theteam developing the future state of cyber risk solutions. Learnmore about Deloitte Advisory's Cyber Risk Services practice.
• 3+ years demonstrated ability totranslate business, risk and regulatory requirements into data protectionsolutions, and to effectively communicate those solutions to business leadersand executives.
• Demonstrated experience in designing and implementing technology andprocess solutions to reduce the potential risk of data compromise
• Understanding of the entire ecosystem ofdata protection including well-rounded understanding of theinformation security domains and their inter-relations across that ecosystem.
• Experience with two or more of thefollowing technologies:
Encryption,tokenization, masking and redaction: specifically,hands-on experience with IBM's Guardium.
PublicKey Infrastructure (PKI): Broad-based PKI technologies
Data Discovery:specifically, hands-on experience with Informatica, BigID Data Loss Prevention (DLP): Broad-based DLPtechnologies
Cloud AccessSecurity Broker (CASB): specifically, hands-on experience with Netskope
Secure AccessService Edge (SASE)
• Willingness to travel up to 80%
• BA/BS ininformation technology or related field or significant industry work experience
• 3+ years demonstrated ability to translate business, risk and regulatory requirements into data protection solutions, and to effectively communicate those solutions to business leaders and executives.
• Demonstrated experience in designing and implementing technology and process solutions to reduce the potential risk of data compromise
• Understanding of the entire ecosystem of data protection including well-rounded understanding of the information security domains and their inter-relations across that ecosystem.
• Experience with two or more of the following technologies:
Encryption, tokenization, masking and redaction: specifically, hands-on experience with IBM's Guardium.
Public Key Infrastructure (PKI): Broad-based PKI technologies
Data Discovery: specifically, hands-on experience with Informatica, BigID
Data Loss Prevention (DLP): Broad-based DLP technologies
Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB): specifically, hands-on experience with Netskope
Secure Access Service Edge (SASE)
• Willingness to travel up to 25-75% (While 25-75% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
• BA/BS in information technology or related field or significant industry work experience
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte Advisory” means Deloitte & Touche LLP, which provides audit and enterprise risk services; Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP, which provides forensic, dispute, and other consulting services; and its affiliate, Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP, which provides a wide range of advisory and analytics services. Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP is not a certified public accounting firm. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. These entities are separate subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html
Requisition code: E21NATFSRCSS207-BAU
Apply on company website