Cyber Fusion - Network Security Senior Analyst
Areyou interested in improving the cyber and organizational risk profiles ofleading companies? Do you want to be involved in delivering Fusion Managed /Security Operations Center (SOC) Services including identifying unauthorizedactivities and intrusions in their networks in real time? Are you excited aboutrapidly changing operational environments, learning what you need to get thejob done, and producing accurate and timely results?
Ifyes, then Deloitte's Fusion Managed Services (FMS) team could be the place foryou! Transparency, innovation, collaboration, sustainability: these are thehallmark issues shaping cyber initiatives today. Deloitte's FMS business ispassionate about making an impact with lasting change. Delivering our industry leading servicesrequires fresh thinking and a creative approach. We collaborate with teams fromacross our organization in order to bring the full breadth of Deloitte, itscommercial and public sector expertise, to best support our clients. Our aspiration is to be the premierintegrated services provider in helping to transform the cyber securityservices marketplace.
Ourteam is client focused and mission driven. As a Network Security Senior Analyst in Deloitte's Fusion ManagedServices, you'll work with our diverse teams of passionate professionals tohelp solve for some of today's toughest cybersecurity challenges to enable orclients to achieve business growth and manage risk.
Work you'll do
- Resolve operational incident tickets (P1/P2/P3) or service request as per the agreed upon SLOs and as per the steps outlined in “Operational Incident/Service Request Management” section
- Manage proxy policy and ruleset configurations – for e.g., adding new policy/ruleset, blacklisting/whitelisting URLs, updating existing policy/ruleset etc.
- Perform firewall configurations and rules recertification to ensure that the firewall configurations and rulesets meet the business and compliance requirements. The activities include:
- Check for inactive rules, add business justification for rules
- Identify and remove shadow rules and work with business owners to re-certify the rules
- Validate the true business need for open ports
- Manage access requests, port management (opening/closing), route changes, etc.
- Add, modify or review firewall security rules or policies
- Support firewall firmware upgrade, firewall replacement, decommissioning of firewall, implementation of new solutions, NAT services etc.
- Manage storage and backup of current configuration
- Maintain and update current state firewall topology diagrams
· Bachelor ofScience with a concentration in computer science, information systems,information security, math, decision sciences, risk management, engineering(mechanical, electrical, industrial) or other business/technology disciplinesor equivalent work experience
- 4+ years working in network security
- Hands-on expertise with zScaler, DataPower, CA Proxy and Squid Proxy
- Experience troubleshooting network issues and familiarity with the necessary tools. (Ping, Traceroute, MTR, etc)
- Expert knowledge of SAML, SSO, PingIdentity and Radius
- Expert knowledge of protocols such as HTTP, SMTP, FTP, DNS, etc
- Working knowledge of Apache and IIS Web Server administration
- Experience developing front end website architecture and designing user interactions on web pages
- Experience working alongside graphic designers for web design features
- Working Knowledge of networking and security products and enterprise Network Infrastructure.
- Experience creating process documents, SOPS and runbooks for managing day-to-day operations
- Experience coordinating and collaborating with multiple vendor for on-going issues and for new upcoming technology enhancements
- Able to plan, schedule, track and report on simple project timelines/milestones using collaboration tools such as ServiceNow / Jira.
- Willingness to travel up to 25% required (Mon - Thurs) on a weekly basis (while travel up to 25% is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice).
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United Stated without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Understanding of IT and Network Security fundamentals such as Firewalls, Proxies, and Web Security Gateways.
- Certifications related to zScaler, DataPower, CA Proxy, Squid Proxy config
- Configuration of Web Service Proxies, XML firewalls, multi protocol gateways etc. service
- Configuration of AAA, Schema Validation, SSL in DataPower.
- Knowledge of implementing XSL transformation logic and DataPower functions
- Knowledge in configuring & creating components of DataPower appliance such as Web Service Proxy, Multi-protocol Gateway and XML Firewall.
- Knowledge in Troubleshooting and debugging Data Power services by using the problem determination tools, logs, and probes that are provided within the Data Power appliance.
- Experience in applying Security policy certificates, encryption in various DataPower devices.
- Experience in configuring SSL/TLS security.
- Familiarity with:
- Network Protocol Analyzers (tcpdump, Wireshark)
- Network Security (SSL/TLS, VPNs, Firewall, IDS/IPS)
- Authentication systems such as LDAP, MS AD etc
- VPN technologies such as IPSec and VPN clients
- Scripting knowledge (SHELL, Python, Perl) would be appreciated
Deloitte Advisory's Cyber Risk team helps complex organizations moreconfidently pursue their growth, innovation and performance agendas throughproactive management of the associated cyber risks. Our professionals provideadvisory and implementation services that integrate risk, regulatory, andtechnology skills to help clients transform their legacy programs intoproactive Secure.Vigilant.Resilient.TM cyber risk programs. Join theteam developing the future state of cyber risk solutions. Learnmore about Deloitte Advisory's Cyber Risk Services practice.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professionaldevelopment plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career toidentify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. Fromentry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room tolearn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-onexperience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences toformal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have avariety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, TheLeadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a greatorganization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range ofbenefits. Learn moreabout what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages ourpeople to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizingtheir uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices thatcan help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offerwell-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain aculture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact thatmatters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with ourclients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. Wefocus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to helpdrive positive social impact in our communities. Learn moreabout Deloitte's impact on the world.
Wewant job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident.To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: knowsome background about the organization and the business area you're applyingto. Check outrecruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte Advisory” means Deloitte & Touche LLP, which provides audit and enterprise risk services; Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP, which provides forensic, dispute, and other consulting services; and its affiliate, Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP, which provides a wide range of advisory and analytics services. Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP is not a certified public accounting firm. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. These entities are separate subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html
Requisition code: E21NATFSRCKM007-BAU
Apply on company website