Are you interested in working in a dynamic environment that offers opportunities for professional growth and new responsibilities? If so, Deloitte & Touche LLP could be the place for you. Traditional security programs have often been unsuccessful in unifying the need to both secure and support technology innovation required by the business. Join Deloitte's Advisory Cloud Cyber Risk Services team and become a member of the largest group of Cyber Risk individuals worldwide. You'll research, design, and implement Cybersecurity solutions to protect our client's most sensitive information in GCP products like Compute Engine, App Engine, and Kubernetes Engine. You'll coordinate with executives, clients, and industry leading vendors to identify the right mix of tools and techniques to translate your customer's goals into a plan that will enable secure and effective Cloud hosted solutions
Work you'll do:
- Lead Cyber Risk teams as part of Cloud Transformation projects at industry leading clients using Google Cloud Platform services
- Educate business and technology stakeholders on value propositions of cloud and participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment in the Google cloud
- Capture and share leading-practice knowledge amongst the technology community
- Lead/support implementation of Google cloud environments and agile application development technologies in areas of software development, integration, and test of software applications and infrastructure.
- Coordinate enhancements and deployment efforts and to provide insight and recommendations for implementing Google cloud security solutions – DLP API, Cloud Armor, CSCC, Google Key Management
- Oversee architecting and design of complex cloud solutions for the organizational business units
- Serve as Google cloud SME for the more senior business and technology stakeholders
- Lead the Google Cloud Security Infrastructure Design and Architecture on client engagements.
- Conduct cloud security analysis of prospective clients' Google Cloud platforms/environments based on Deloitte's Cloud Cyber Risk Framework. Perform Cloud Security Assessments of Cloud platforms/environments using industry standard frameworks such as ISO, CSA-CSM and NIST.
- Execute on Google Cloud security engagements during different phases of the lifecycle – assess, design, and implementation.
- Implement of industry leading practices around cyber risks and Cloud security for clients
- Design and develop Google Cloud-specific security policies, standards and procedures e.g. firewall management, SSL/IPSec, security incident and event management (SIEM), data protection (DLP, encryption), user account management (SSO, SAML), and password/key management.
- Troubleshooting system level problems in a multi-vendor, multi-protocol network environment.
- Assist clients with transitions to the Google Cloud from existing on-premise environments.
- Document all technical issues, analysis, client communication, and resolution.
- Provide internal technical training to Advisory personnel as needed.
- Develop Whitepapers / Point of Views (PoV) and other technical eminence materials.
- Support Managed Services team on client calls as necessary.
- Design, implement, manage and automate DevSecOps capabilities in cloud offerings using CI/CD toolsets and automation
- Ensure DevSecOps systems we build are robust in the sense they can scale, handle rapid growth, and limit exposure to single points of failure and security vulnerabilities
- Monitor and maintain multiple (DevSecOps) environments based on requirements
- Demonstrate deep understanding of testing methodologies, test automation and software development principles.
- Lead planning, estimation and implementation of test automation frameworks and strategies
Deloitte Advisory's Cloud Cyber Risk team helps complex organizations more confidently pursue their growth, innovation and performance agendas through proactive management of the associated cyber risks. Our professionals provide advisory and implementation services that integrate risk, regulatory, and technology skills to help clients transform their legacy programs. Join the team developing the future state of cyber risk solutions. Learn more about Deloitte Advisory's Cyber Risk Services practice.
- 5+ years of information technology and/or information security experience with 3+ years in an engineering role designing and supporting public clouds – preferred GCP
- Depth of experience with multiple Google Cloud security services such as Cloud Security Command Center, Cloud Armor, SSL Policies, Google Key Management, Event Threat Protection
- Demonstrated capability to design, deploy, operationalize and automate secure and highly scalable enterprise systems on Google cloud.
- Experience with designing the security solution for Google Kubernetes Engine.
- Experience with secure software development, data protection, cryptography, key management, identity and access management (IAM), network security (VPNs) within Google cloud environment.
- Experience in architecting and deploying secure software defined and virtualized networks
- Understanding of industry regulatory and compliance requirements (i.e., FedRAMP, PCI-DSS, NIST, HIPAA) and skilled at interpreting the compliance and security requirements into implementable and repeatable controls
- Design, implement, and manage DevSecOps capabilities in cloud offerings using CI/CD toolsets and automation
- Created and maintained security policies and procedures, managing the protection of information systems and assets.
- Client interfacing, relationship building, and consulting skills
- Must be willing to travel up to 80% within North America.
- BA/BS Degree required. Ideally in Computer Science, Cyber Security, Information Security, Engineering, Information Technology.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Previous Consulting or Big 4 experience preferred.
- Ability to develop compelling proposals for client to clearly articulate the need for information security
- Develop strategic and tactical security remediation recommendations / cyber risk roadmap to address identified security gaps
- Experience with JSON, Python, XML and ability to write cloud automation scripts desired.
- Google Cloud Security or Google Cloud Professional Certifications
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte Advisory” means Deloitte & Touche LLP, which provides audit and enterprise risk services; Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP, which provides forensic, dispute, and other consulting services; and its affiliate, Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP, which provides a wide range of advisory and analytics services. Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP is not a certified public accounting firm. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. These entities are separate subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html
Requisition code: E20NATFMGRGB003-CI
Apply on company website