Are you interested in working in adynamic environment that offers opportunities for professional growth and newresponsibilities? If so, Deloitte & Touche LLP could be the place foryou. Traditional security and integrated risk programs have often beenunsuccessful in unifying the need to both secure, automate and supporttechnology innovation required by the business.
Work you'll do
Deloitte provides IntegratedRisk Management services in the following areas based on the client's immediateand long-term needs. By coupling our business and cyber risk process functionalexperts on platform automation and integration with our risk and compliancedomain leaders across Risk & Financial Advisory, Deloitte can provide afull spectrum of services; including:
Advise – process and strategy roadmaps,implementation plans and business case development, quantitative return oninvestment, program and target operating model, data strategy & governance,risk & control framework, content definition & standardization,training and end user enablement
Implement – configuration and as needed,customized, solutions on leading IRM platforms utilizing accelerators viapre-built templates and proofs of concept
Operate – managed IRM ranging from keeping thelights on for the client's environment (e.g. upgrades, access help desk) tofull-service use case development and dashboards
As an Integrated RiskManagement (IRM) Sr. Consultant, one will be helpingorganizations develop practical solutions to achieve better visibility over keycomponents of the risk program, leveraging leading vendor IRM platforms orcustom-built solutions. Some examples of what you will do include:
Working withclients to identify target use cases for automation, as well as defining anddocumenting business and functional requirements for software development.
Designingprograms and processes in a manner that supports automation, includingdocumenting process flows, roles and responsibilities, inputs and outputs, and metrics/scoring.
Configuring andcustomizing software applications, including forms, workflows, calculations,integrations, reporting, dashboards, access controls, etc…
Deployingautomated IRM solutions at large and complex organizations.
Deloitte Advisory's Cyber and Strategic Risk team helpscomplex organizations more confidently pursue their growth, innovation andperformance agendas through proactive management of the associated business andcyber risks. Our professionals provide advisory and implementation servicesthat integrate risk, regulatory, and technology skills to help clientstransform their legacy programs. We work across a variety of different risk andcompliance programs that extend well beyond Cyber Risk. Learn more about Deloitte Advisory's Cyber RiskServices practice.
- Willingness tolearn and work in a disciplined, collaborative professional environment
- Ability to listento clients, managers, and peers, take strategic direction, and communicateclearly
- 3+ years of workexperience consulting with organizations to design and implement riskmanagement and IRM processes
- 3+ years of consultingexperience in defining business and functional requirements and working withtechnology teams to support these requirements through automation using IRMsoftware that includes but is not limited to Archer or ServiceNow.
- 3+ years workingto identify and address internal and external client needs, including:
- working collaboratively with senior risk stakeholders (CIO, CRO, CISOs and direct reports)
- building solid, trust-based relationships with client stakeholders;
- developing quality and meaningful deliverables that suit specific client needs;
- communicating with clients in an organized and knowledgeable manner;
- demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks; and
- working collaboratively with the client to identify and solve key constraints, risks and issues
- 3+ years of deployingsolutions across the entire Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- 3+ years of handson experience designing and configuring IRM platform solutions
- BA/BS Degree inComputer Science, Cyber Security, Information Security, Engineering,Information Technology, Finance, Business
- Travel up to 80% (While 80% oftravel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel hasbeen suspended until further notice).
- Limitedimmigration sponsorship may be available
- PreviousConsulting or Big 4 experience preferred
- Certifications onIRM software platforms
- Certificationssuch as: CISSP, CISM, or CISA certification a plus
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professionaldevelopment plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career toidentify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. Fromentry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn.We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-onexperience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences toformal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have avariety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, TheLeadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a greatorganization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range ofbenefits. Learn moreabout what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages ourpeople to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizingtheir uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices thatcan help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offerwell-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain aculture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact thatmatters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with ourclients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. Wefocus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to helpdrive positive social impact in our communities. Learn moreabout Deloitte's impact on the world.
Wewant job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident.To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: knowsome background about the organization and the business area you're applyingto. Check outrecruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte Advisory” means Deloitte & Touche LLP, which provides audit and enterprise risk services; Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP, which provides forensic, dispute, and other consulting services; and its affiliate, Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP, which provides a wide range of advisory and analytics services. Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP is not a certified public accounting firm. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. These entities are separate subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html
Requisition code: E21NATFSRCSS284-SGO
Apply on company website