Are you interested in working in a dynamic environment that offers opportunities for professional growth and new responsibilities? If so, Deloitte & Touche LLP could be the place for you. Traditional security and integrated risk programs have often been unsuccessful in unifying the need to both secure, automate and support technology innovation required by the business.
Work you'll do
Deloitte provides Integrated Risk Management services in the following areas based on the client's immediate and long-term needs. By coupling our business and cyber risk process functional experts on platform automation and integration with our risk and compliance domain leaders across Risk & Financial Advisory, Deloitte can provide a full spectrum of services; including:
Advise – process and strategy roadmaps, implementation plans and business case development, quantitative return on investment, program and target operating model, data strategy & governance, risk & control framework, content definition & standardization, training and end user enablement
Implement – configuration and as needed, customized, solutions on leading IRM platforms utilizing accelerators via pre-built templates and proofs of concept
Operate – managed IRM ranging from keeping the lights on for the client's environment (e.g. upgrades, access help desk) to full-service use case development and dashboards
As an Integrated Risk Management (IRM) Sr. Consultant, one will be helping organizations develop practical solutions to achieve better visibility over key components of the risk program, leveraging leading vendor IRM platforms or custom-built solutions. Some examples of what you will do include:
Working with clients to identify target use cases for automation, as well as defining and documenting business and functional requirements for software development.
Designing programs and processes in a manner that supports automation, including documenting process flows, roles and responsibilities, inputs and outputs, and metrics/scoring.
Configuring and customizing software applications, including forms, workflows, calculations, integrations, reporting, dashboards, access controls, etc…
Deploying automated IRM solutions at large and complex organizations.
Deloitte Advisory's Cyber and Strategic Risk team helps complex organizations more confidently pursue their growth, innovation and performance agendas through proactive management of the associated business and cyber risks. Our professionals provide advisory and implementation services that integrate risk, regulatory, and technology skills to help clients transform their legacy programs. We work across a variety of different risk and compliance programs that extend well beyond Cyber Risk. Learn more about Deloitte Advisory's Cyber Risk Services practice.
- Willingness to learn and work in a disciplined, collaborative professional environment
- Ability to listen to clients, managers, and peers, take strategic direction, and communicate clearly
- 3+ years of work experience consulting with organizations to design and implement risk management and IRM processes
- 3+ years of consulting experience in defining business and functional requirements and working with technology teams to support these requirements through automation using IRM software that includes but is not limited to Archer or ServiceNow.
- 3+ years working to identify and address internal and external client needs, including:
- working collaboratively with senior risk stakeholders (CIO, CRO, CISOs and direct reports)
- building solid, trust-based relationships with client stakeholders;
- developing quality and meaningful deliverables that suit specific client needs;
- communicating with clients in an organized and knowledgeable manner;
- demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks; and
- working collaboratively with the client to identify and solve key constraints, risks and issues
- 3+ years of deploying solutions across the entire Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- 3+ years of hands on experience designing and configuring IRM platform solutions
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science, Cyber Security, Information Security, Engineering, Information Technology, Finance, Business
- Travel up to 80% (While 80% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice).
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Previous Consulting or Big 4 experience preferred
- Certifications on IRM software platforms
- Certifications such as: CISSP, CISM, or CISA certification a plus
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte Advisory" means Deloitte & Touche LLP, which provides audit and enterprise risk services; Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP, which provides forensic, dispute, and other consulting services; and its affiliate, Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP, which provides a wide range of advisory and analytics services. Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP is not a certified public accounting firm. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. These entities are separate subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 15136
Apply on company website