The chief purpose of the Development Center of Excellence (COE) is to bring out the best of every person and the best of every team, so that we can deliver the best of our Firm to our clients.
The Development COE focuses on:
- Bringing out the leader in every person
- A holistic approach to development that emphasizes not just education, but also self-awareness, exposure to real-world problems, and connections to people
- Positioning our people to help tackle some of the most complex issues in business, our communities and society at large.
This role will sit within the Cyber Strategic Growth Offering (SGO), an area of Deloitte's Cyber practice that has the aspiration of growing Deloitte's market leading position, boldly pursuing opportunities to scale our existing business, transforming our offerings and building new capabilities to address emerging and anticipated market needs. The manager will work directly with Cyber SGO leaders in support of these goals.
Work you'll do
- Manage effective and leading-edge learning and development designs that align with learning and development strategy to achieve desired business outcomes
- Lead the design, development, evaluation, pilot and delivery of new learning and capability development programs
- Develop and execute a curriculum of development experiences based on the Cyber SGO business case and objectives through collaboration with the Cyber SGO Learning Senior Manager, Advisory Learning team and business leaders and managers
- Manage your portfolio's operations, including demand analysis, overall budget, specific project budgets against KPIs, faculty strategy, delivery management, communications, evaluation, reporting, content evolution and vendor relationships
- Build, manage and leverage relationships with talent and business colleagues
- Execute with strong project management skills, including monitoring work plans and managing against milestones, knowing what to prioritize and why, knowing who to keep informed, why and how frequently and knowing when to escalate for assistance or visibility into issues
The Cyber SGO Learning Team will deliver business-focused, efficient and innovative learning and development programs and experiences, thoughtfully designed to help our Cyber SGO professionals best serve at every stage of their career. Development at Deloitte is not just about education – development is a vital part of Deloitte's leadership culture of continuous learning and innovation, where we provide a spark to upskill our practitioners by innovating the way practitioners learn through centralized efforts, driving incentives, and thinking big.
- Bachelor's Degree; Minimum 8 years of related experience
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
- Strong strategic-thinking skills with an ability to collaborate with team members and the business
- Strong project management experience in successfully planning, managing and delivering multiple, concurrent work streams in a matrixed organization on time and on budget
- Excellent communication and influencing skills to communicate effectively and credibly, both verbally and in writing, with audiences at all management levels
- Consultative approach toward clients
- Sound leadership skills
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills
- Up to 20% travel could be required based on role responsibilities
- MBA or other advanced degree in training and development, human resources development, education, organizational psychology, or related field
- Prior consulting or professional services experience
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.Recruiting tips
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte Advisory" means Deloitte & Touche LLP, which provides audit and enterprise risk services; Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP, which provides forensic, dispute, and other consulting services; and its affiliate, Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP, which provides a wide range of advisory and analytics services. Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP is not a certified public accounting firm. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. These entities are separate subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, where applicable. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 33878
Apply on company website