Are you interested in improving the cyber and organizational risk profiles of leading companies? Do you want to be involved in delivering Fusion Managed / Security Operations Center (SOC) Services including identifying unauthorized activities and intrusions in their networks in real time? Are you excited about rapidly changing operational environments, learning what you need to get the job done, and producing accurate and timely results?
If yes, then Deloitte's Fusion Managed Services (FMS) team could be the place for you! Transparency, innovation, collaboration, sustainability: these are the hallmark issues shaping cyber initiatives today. Deloitte's FMS business is passionate about making an impact with lasting change. Delivering our industry leading services requires fresh thinking and a creative approach. We collaborate with teams from across our organization in order to bring the full breadth of Deloitte, its commercial and public sector expertise, to best support our clients. Our aspiration is to be the premier integrated services provider in helping to transform the cyber security services marketplace.
Our team is client focused and mission driven. As a Cyber Risk Service Delivery Manager in Deloitte's Fusion Managed Services, you'll work with our diverse teams of passionate professionals to help solve for some of today's toughest cybersecurity challenges to enable or clients to achieve business growth and manage risk.
Work you'll do
As a Fusion Service Delivery Manager, you will be the primary service representative and client point of contact. You should possess a deep understanding of the presence of malicious activity reported, characterization and forensic engineering of compromised systems, operations security, compliance, mitigation, and analysis through tools that detect advanced threats. Experience with incident response is critical for this role as is the ability to assess risk given information on IOC's and vulnerabilities.
- Act as the primary service representative and client point of contact
- Manage and grow client relationships (Develop “Trusted Advisor” status)
- Identify and develop opportunities to provide new and expanded services (FMS and cross-FSS)
- Maintain a solid understanding of the client's culture, environment (people, process, technology), goals, and security initiatives and communicate all to the engagement team
- Identify and recommend operational improvements to the client, drawing on SOC operational experience and industry specific knowledge of risks
- Interface with client PMO personnel during onboarding and pilot phases to provide all necessary reporting and documentation to achieve BAU status
- Responsible for on time delivery of all in scope deliverables
- Responsible for overall adherence and attainment of all defined Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Final quality review and approval for all deliverables
- Manage any in scope solution projects (integration/ implementations)
- Maintain/ update/ modify all filters, dashboards, and boards used for reporting in workflow management system
- Prepare and deliver content for weekly/biweekly operational reports and operational status meetings
- Prepare, produce, and deliver SOC Monthly and Quarterly Executive reporting
- Prepare, produce, and deliver any additional Executive reporting required
- Capture, communicate, and escalate issues bi-directionally (FMS and client)
- Manage communications with vendors, 3rd party service providers, Deloitte leadership, and and client personnel
- Primary interface between all FMS engagement team service leads for all in scope services (Threat Hunting, Engineering, Threat Management)
- Responsible for compliance with all Deloitte firm engagement management requirements
- Maintain operational oversight of all ticketing activity in the engagement environment including, but not limited to, security incidents, content development requests, tuning recommendations, hunting activities, and ad hoc requests
- Oversee and manage on time and effective security content development, testing, and delivery
- Responsible for maintaining financial forecast and profitability tracking and for communication of all financial changes, risks, or issues
- Responsible for maintaining staffing to achieve service requirements including managing personnel access requests and coordination with Deloitte Talent and client teams
- Ensure engagement is being delivered in alignment with latest FMS policies, procedures, guidelines, methodologies, and best practices
- Analyze complex issues to determine client impact and to suggest alternative solutions based on client needs and objectives
- Work with FMS service leads to prioritize resource workloads and to de-conflict resource constraints
- Demonstrate ability to manage and motivate multiple project teams in multiple geo-locations
- Seek opportunities and offer guidance on how to improve FMS service delivery methodology including owning and driving internal improvement initiatives
- Participate in development and delivery of RFP materials and execution of sales/pursuit meetings
- Adhere to internal operational security and other Deloitte policies
- Bachelor of Science with a concentration in computer science, information systems, information security, math, decision sciences, risk management, engineering (mechanical, electrical, industrial) or other business/technology disciplines or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years working in security information and/or technology engineering support experience
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certification in Certified Intrusion Analyst (GIAC), Continuous Monitoring (GMON), Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) or equivalent
- Experience in security technologies such as: Security information and event management (SIEM), IDS/IPS, Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Proxy, Web Application Firewall (WAF), Endpoint detection and response (EDR), Anti-Virus, Sandboxing, network- and host- based firewalls, Threat Intelligence, Penetration Testing, Advanced Persistent Threats (APT)
- Understanding of possible attack activities such as network probing/ scanning, DDOS, malicious code activity, etc.
- Understanding of common network infrastructure devices such as routers and switches
- Understanding of basic networking protocols such as TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP
- Basic knowledge in system security architecture and security solutions
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Travel up to 30% (While 30% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- Proven ability to translate complex information sets into specific recommendations that can be actioned by customers to enhance their security posture
- Strong understanding of threat analysis and enterprise level mitigation strategies
- Working knowledge of how malicious code operates and how technical vulnerabilities are exploited
- Working knowledge of operating systems and networking technologies in general
- Working knowledge of cyber threats, defenses, motivations and techniques
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated to improve knowledge and skills
- A strong desire to understand the what as well as the why and the how of security incidents
Deloitte Advisory's Cyber Risk team helps complex organizations more confidently pursue their growth, innovation and performance agendas through proactive management of the associated cyber risks. Our professionals provide advisory and implementation services that integrate risk, regulatory, and technology skills to help clients transform their legacy programs into proactive Secure.Vigilant.Resilient.TM cyber risk programs. Join the team developing the future state of cyber risk solutions. Learn more about Deloitte Advisory's Cyber Risk Services practice.Recruiting tips
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte Advisory" means Deloitte & Touche LLP, which provides audit and enterprise risk services; Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP, which provides forensic, dispute, and other consulting services; and its affiliate, Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP, which provides a wide range of advisory and analytics services. Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP is not a certified public accounting firm. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. These entities are separate subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 9962
Apply on company website