Cyber Infrastructure Zero Trust Senior Manager
This is an unparalleled time of change with newinformation security challenges arising each day. Our team of DeloitteCyber Risk professionals bring industry experience, confidence, and technicalknowledge to help our clients tackle those unique challenges. If you areseeking a role that encompasses cyber security at all levels and allows you todevelop personally and professionally, consider a career in DeloitteFinancial and Risk Advisory's Cyber & Strategic Risk practice.
Work you'll do
You will work with clients in helping them understandthe Zero Trust framework and developing actionable approaches for adoption. Youwill be expected to lead engagements related to assessing, strategizing,designing, and implementing cyber security capabilities related to the corepillars of Deloitte's Zero Trust framework: Users, Workloads, Data, Networks,and Devices as well as supporting capabilities of Telemetry & Analytics andAutomation & Orchestration.
Additional projects may include:
- Cloud, multi-cloud, and hybrid cloud strategy, migration, and security
- Network security, segmentation, micro-segmentation strategy, design, and implementation
- Assist clients with the adoption of modern network infrastructure capabilities (i.e., Secure Access Service Edge (SASE), Software-Defined Wide Area Networks (SD-WAN), Software-Defined Perimeter (SDP), Software-Defined Networks (SDN), visibility fabric, etc.)
- Conduct cybersecurity assessments based on leading frameworks (i.e., National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Cybersecurity (CSF), Zero Trust, etc.)
- Lead attack surface management engagements related to adversarial simulation, vulnerability assessment, breach and attack simulation (BAS), etc.
- Develop go to market strategies with leading ecosystem & alliance partners to create innovative and differentiated solutions that can increase market share.
Lead design, implementation, configuration, and integrationof security products from leading vendors such as Palo Alto Networks, ZScaler,Google, Amazon AWS, Microsoft, Cisco, Fortinet, Juniper, Gigamon, Qualys, Nessus,Okta, SailPoint, VMWare/Dell, Splunk, Exabeam, SafeBreach, Guardicore, Tufin,Akamai, IBM, Proofpoint, Oracle, Broadcom, Check Point, Centrify, Thycotic,CyberArk, Netskope, etc.
Deloitte Advisory's Cyber Risk teamhelps complex organizations more confidently pursue their growth, innovationand performance agendas through proactive management of the associated cyberrisks. Our professionals provide advisory and implementation services thatintegrate risk, regulatory, and technology skills to help clients transformtheir legacy programs into proactive Secure.Vigilant.Resilient.TM cyberrisk programs. Join the team developing the future state of cyber risksolutions. Learn moreabout Deloitte Advisory's Cyber Risk Services practice.
- 8+ years of information security and controls experience (NIST, ISO, etc.)
- Management experience and demonstrated leadership capabilities required
- BA/BS in information technology, business administration, or related field
- CISSP or CISM
- Business development, technology solution development, or sales experience
- While 60% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Prior Big 4 or other consulting experience a plus
- Cyber security certifications are a plus (i.e., SANS, CISA, CISM, etc.)
How you'll grow
AtDeloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at everylevel of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best workevery day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there'salways room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in additionto hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing businessworld. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal developmentprograms at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety ofopportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a greatorganization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range ofbenefits. Learn moreabout what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages ourpeople to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizingtheir uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices thatcan help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offerwell-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain aculture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn moreabout Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact thatmatters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with ourclients, our people and our communities. We believe that businesshas the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving,skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impactin our communities. Learn moreabout Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities atDeloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, wesuggest that you do your research: know some background about the organizationand the business area you're applying to. Check outrecruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte Advisory” means Deloitte & Touche LLP, which provides audit and enterprise risk services; Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP, which provides forensic, dispute, and other consulting services; and its affiliate, Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP, which provides a wide range of advisory and analytics services. Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP is not a certified public accounting firm. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. These entities are separate subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html
Requisition code: E21NATFSRMSK001-ZT
Apply on company website