Workday Security and Controls – Senior Consultant
Are you interested in working in a dynamic environment that offers opportunities for professional growth and new responsibilities? If so, Deloitte could be the place for you. This is an unparalleled time of change with new information security challenges arising each day. Our team of Cyber risk professionals bring industry experience, confidence, and technical knowledge to help our clients tackle those unique challenges. If you are seeking a role that offers exposure to enterprise-level software implementations and variety to your day-to-day routine while allowing you to develop personally and professionally, consider a career in Deloitte Advisory's Cyber practice.
Work you'll do
Candidate will be responsible for delivering Workday security and controls implementations and assessments. Daily responsibilities include the development of cloud security strategies and design and implementation of application end-user security, business process controls, interface and data conversion controls, and information technology (IT) controls.
Deloitte Advisory's Cyber Risk team helps complex organizations more confidently pursue their growth, innovation and performance agendas through proactive management of the associated cyber risks. Our professionals provide advisory and implementation services that integrate risk, regulatory, and technology skills to help clients transform their legacy programs into proactive Secure.Vigilant.Resilient.TM cyber risk programs. Join the team developing the future state of cyber risk solutions. Learn more about Deloitte Advisory's Cyber Risk Services practice.
- 3 – 5 years of Workday experience
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science, Cyber Security, Information Security, Engineering, Information Technology, Finance, Business
- Demonstrate an understanding of business process designs, internal control risk management and IT controls involving Workday systems
- Experience designing, configuring and testing Workday security and controls solutions such as
- Role-based, job-based, aggregation, intersection, segmented security groups
- Authentication and password policies to control users logging into the tenant
- Security controls for business processes
- Security controls for integrations
- Tenant setup for security
- Data scrambling and data masking options for Workday
- Different types of custom reports, calculated fields and custom dashboards
- Single Sign-on configuration options for Workday
- Mobile configuration options for Workday
- Ability to build complex custom reports
- Ability to travel 80-100%
- CPA, CISA, CISSP or CCSP Certifications
- Workday Certification
- Knowledge and experience with Agile implementation methodology
- Strong understanding of Segregation of Duties (SOD) frameworks
- Knowledge of business process, user provisioning process, and security maintenance processes preferred
- Knowledge and/or experience with cloud access security broker (CASB) tools is preferred
- Experience with configuring Workday security groups based on business requirements, including assigning domains and sub-domains to security groups, configuring domain security policies and business process security policies
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
Must be legally authorized to work in the United State without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte Advisory” means Deloitte & Touche LLP, which provides audit and enterprise risk services; Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP, which provides forensic, dispute, and other consulting services; and its affiliate, Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP, which provides a wide range of advisory and analytics services. Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP is not a certified public accounting firm. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. These entities are separate subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html
Requisition code: E20NATFSRCAD011-WD
Apply on company website