Deloitte is hiring an Data Analytics Consultant in Ft Meade, MD.
*TS/SCI with polygraph security clearance is required.
Join a team of dynamic intelligence community professionals as a Consultant with Deloitte!
Deloitte is transforming the way their clients make informed decisions by providing end-to-end analysis solutions that focus on high levels of data fidelity, streamlined/automated business processes, leveraging a variety of industry-prominent analytics tools, and the art of "data storytelling" by way of highly effective data visualizations. In central Maryland and the Fort Meade region, we're hiring Data Analytics and Business Intelligence professionals to join our energetic, transformational Human Capital team.
Work you'll do
As a Consultant within our team you will:
Analyze, develop, deliver data analytics for our Intelligence Community client. You'll also:
- Identify opportunities for efficiencies in work process and innovative approaches to completing scope of work
- Participate in team problem solving efforts and offer ideas to solve client issues
- Conduct relevant research, data analysis, and create reports
- Actively expand consulting skills and professional development through training courses, mentoring, and daily interaction with clients
- Support the HR client by managing a variety of data from the HR system of record and other external data sources. This includes:
- Data visualization and analytics in support of various organizations.
- Sustaining an analytics help desk, creating pre-canned reporting solutions, and building visually appealing dashboards and infographics.
- Responsible for gathering any requirements, conduct user acceptance testing, and ensure the proper maintenance of the deliverable(s) all while working in a fast paced, highly visible environment.
- Continuous communication and collaboration with clients, team members, and engagement leaders.
Transparency, innovation, collaboration, sustainability: these are the hallmark issues shaping Federal government initiatives today. Deloitte's Federal practice is passionate about making an impact with lasting change. Carrying out missions in the Federal practice requires fresh thinking and a creative approach. We collaborate with teams from across our organization in order to bring the full breadth of Deloitte, its commercial and public sector expertise, to best support our clients. Our aspiration is to be the premier integrated solutions provider in helping to transform the Federal marketplace.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience
- Experience with Data Science, Data Analysis, Data Visualization, Data Management
- Proven experience effectively prioritizing workload to meet deadlines and work objectives
- Demonstrated ability to write clearly, succinctly, and in a manner that appeals to a wide audience
- Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation creation tools, as well as Internet research tools
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Report writing skills
- Active TS/SCI Clearance with Polygraph required
- Strong Communications, writing, and interpersonal skills are desired
- Experience in most Microsoft Office suite applications are essential
- Past/current experience supporting Human Capital and/or Workforce Development organizations/offices are a plus
- Confidence in public speaking and presentation preparation
- Experience with Data Analytics tools and databases such as IBM Cognos, Tableau, Power BI, Qlikview, R, Python, SAS, SPSS, etc.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 16041
Apply on company website