Data Specialist – Executive Accelerators Specialist
Are you a data analysis professional who can synthesize information from multiple sources, keep current on the latest trends, and think strategically about how best to communicate important findings that will turn data into information and insights that lead to business decisions? Are you a team player who is energized by analyzing the perceptions and behaviors of executive leaders across multiple industries? We are seeking passionate and experienced professionals to play in this world. If this is you, hit the “apply now” button!
Work you'll do
As a Data Specialist in Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of the Deloitte US Firms, you will contribute to the growth and development of our organization in a variety of ways. This role supports Deloitte's Executive accelerators group, which includes Deloitte's Executive & Board Programs and The Deloitte Greenhouse, and is part of the Client & Market Growth (CMG) team. In this role your responsibilities will include:
- Collecting and interpreting data from multiple sources (examples: surveys, polling, interview notes, Salesforce, etc.)
- Utilizing multiple quantitative and qualitative datasets from a variety of sources and interpreting results using various techniques, ranging from simple data aggregation to statistical analysis to complex data mining
- Analyzing, synthesizing, and communicating results for broad consumption through effective data visualizations and clear, compelling communications
- Developing and implementing data collection systems and other strategies that improve efficiency and quality
- Acquiring data from primary or secondary data sources and maintaining databases
- Identifying, analyzing, and interpreting trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Working with firm leadership to prioritize business and information needs
- Identifying and defining new process improvement opportunities
Deloitte's Executive Accelerators team combines an array of resources specifically for individuals and teams at the highest levels of an organization—or those aspiring to get there—to get what they need to break new ground, an increasingly difficult feat as careers advance. What distinguishes Executive Accelerators is that it is many things—labs, workshops, leadership programs, peer-to-peer networking opportunities, research—so we can tailor it to what leaders need, for their own careers, for team building, or to break through on business issues.
Executive Accelerators offers senior leaders the experiences, tools, and peer group to break through personal barriers, transform thinking, and create an opening for innovative ideas. Ultimately, our goal is to help individuals, teams, and businesses push to a new possible.
- 3-5 years of related experience in Data Analytics and Analysis including data models and reporting packages
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings through comprehensive reports
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation design skills with the ability to tailor communications to both technical (application developers, visualization designers, data warehouse architects) and non-technical (executives, program leaders) audiences
- Team oriented approach with ability to take initiative, prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously to meet expectations and deadlines across multiple projects
- Flexibility and adaptability and level of comfort with ambiguity and fluid priorities
- Superior Microsoft Office skills (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook); familiarity with integrating various technologies to support marketing, research and planning efforts
- Experience working with data visualization tools (Tableau, Einstein Analytics, etc.) and Salesforce is a plus
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Management, Data Analytics/Analysis, Data Science or related technical field
- Ability to travel up to 10% (While 10% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice).
- Must be legally authorized to working in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 15499
Apply on company website