Dell Boomi Consultant
Are you someone who likes to tackle complex technical challenges? As a Consultant at Deloitte you can help build and deliver technology solutions to meet clients' business needs. A Consultant gains exposure to multiple technologies while delivering engagement specifics under the full breadth of services offered by Deloitte Consulting LLP.
Work you'll do
A Deloitte Consulting's technology professional helps clients identify and solve their most critical information and technological challenges. Our experienced technology professionals offer deep technical experience in their area of focus and are committed to delivering efficient, technology-based solutions to our clients. As a core Dell Boomi Integration team member, you will work within an engagement team to define, develop, deliver and support Integration Processes on Dell Boomi integrating multiple Cloud and On-Premise Applications that help our clients solve problems, expand market share, improve operations, and grow their business. Activities typically include:
- Hands on design, development, deployment and maintenance of integration processes between applications across cloud and/or on premise using Dell Boomi AtomSphere platform (Cloud Integration, Application Integration and Enterprise web services APIs)
- Managing, Monitoring, Sustaining, Troubleshooting and supporting existing EAI Integrations, SOA Architecture and Dell Boomi AtomSphere platform
- Build Service Oriented and discoverable Web services and APIs
- Collaborate with various cross functional teams to define and determine integration requirements
- Contribute in evolving a Customer's EAI and SOA vision by implementing methodologies, and procedures conforming to standard patterns and practices
- Provide development team with EAI technical subject matter expertise and work with team (Architects, other Tech Leads and Systems Analysts) to ensure development activities are aligned with scope, schedule, priority and business objectives
- Responsible for establishing best practices in services development, integration of applications and govern detailed designs generated by the vendors
- Mentor and Motivate team members to provide outstanding support and continuously improves the processes for the full engagement lifecycle
- Monitors and reports on progress in completing engagements and accomplishing goals
- Proactively addresses potential and/or current integration challenges to meet or exceed established timelines and delivers service within budget constraints and seeks ways to reduce application related cost
- Drive organization to improve data integrity for company-wide analytics
- Interface with both internal/external technical experts to drive system solution
- Perform other related tasks as required
- All listed tasks and responsibilities are deemed as essential functions to this position; however, business conditions may require reasonable accommodations for additional task and responsibilities.
Our Cloud Engineering team focuses on enabling our client's end to end journey from On-Premise to Cloud, with opportunities in the areas of: Cloud Strategy, Op Model Transformation, Cloud Development, Cloud Integration & APIs, Cloud migration, Cloud Infrastructure & Engineering, and Cloud Managed Services. We help our clients see the transformational capabilities of Cloud as an opportunity for business enablement and competitive advantage.
Cloud Engineering supports our clients as they improve agility and resilience, and identifies opportunities to reduce IT operations spend through automation by enabling Cloud. We accelerate our clients towards a technology-driven future, leveraging vendor solutions and Deloitte-developed software products, tools, and accelerators.
- 3+ years of relevant Consulting or Industry Experience
- Experience providing end-to-end integration solutions development for enterprise software or hosted high-tech services
- Experience with identifying API from business processes design and implementing API using latest and emerging technologies such as SaaS Applications, APIs, IoT Platforms
- Minimum 1 year experience working with the Dell Boomi Platform (Equivalent experience with other integration platforms, e.g. TIBCO, MuleSoft, Oracle ESB, will considered as well)
- Experience using Dell API Management solutions (or Equivalent experience in Apigee, Mashery) is desirable as well as good understanding of the Enterprise Integration Patterns
- 1 + years of experience in software delivery or software development (Java/JEE preferred)
- Understanding of EDI Documents and X12 EDI Standards
- Understanding of the different integration patterns
- Strong Relational Database background and SQL Skills
- Experience with configuration, deployment, and testing of enterprise software applications
- Working knowledge of API design and development on the Cloud as well as On-Premise environments
- Working knowledge of API security certification, authentication, authorization, IP security setup, and end point configuration
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services(AWS) and APIs.
- Experience in comparative analysis of different API products available in the market
- Ability to travel up to 50% (While up to 50% travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Dell Boomi Atomsphere Certifications (Professional Developer)
- Integration approach for NetSuite, Salesforce, and Workday would be plus
- Additional Dell Boomi certifications (MDH, EDI, APIM, Flow)
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 17942
Apply on company website