Digital & Cloud Enablement Change Management Manager
Are you passionate about helping clients evolve their organization to adapt to and solve the complex challenges of globalization and digitalization by using digital technologies to capitalize on value-creating opportunities? Are you enthusiastic about helping clients develop their workforce and culture into an agile, data-driven, market-sensing organization that successfully integrates digital technologies into the everyday life of their clients?
As a member of our Organization Transformation – Digital & Cloud Enablement practice, you will deliver change management, training, communications, organization design and governance, and culture solutions that enable industry-leading clients to meet and exceed their digitalization goals.
Would you like to work for an organization committed to your professional development and personal success? How about a company that “walks the talk” by being an organization built for agility, driven by a workforce and culture that extends beyond borders and is led by empowered leadership? Deloitte offers an award-winning culture that supports our employees' development of their personal brand through learning opportunities, professional experiences, inclusion, collaboration and personal well-being.
Work you'll do
As a Digital & Cloud Enablement Manager, you will lead teams using agile, data-driven, digital solutions to address the human factors affecting an organizations' ability to reach its strategic objectives, including how the workforce is organized, how to define and develop the workforce, and how to cultivate, engage, evolve, measure and incentivize the workforce.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Lead one or more teams responsible for design and execution of Organizational Change Management (OCM) activities for large-scale transformation projects including, but not limited to, stakeholder engagement, change management, training, communications, organization design and governance, and culture solutions that enable industry-leading clients to meet and exceed their digitalization goals
• Utilize Deloitte's proprietary methods and tools to develop the overall transformation strategy and detailed plan(s) for the full lifecycle of technical implementation and emerging technology initiatives
• Manage team responsible for developing and deploying user adoption programs for technical implementations, digitalization and emerging technology initiatives
• Lead one or more teams to develop and execute digital, data visualizations of our work products for clients, apply behavioral tools to assess the impact of change on organizations, and use assessments of organizational culture, performance and readiness for change
• Define future learning opportunities to enable the use of transformative technologies
• Communicate digital enablement concepts to business audiences
• Humanize cultural factors of moving to cloud-based technologies
• Translate business needs into associated technical requirements, and understand solutions that will incorporate these requirements
• Understand end-to-end view of client's technical environment
• Demonstrate how analytics/models can be interpreted and applied to a business issue
• Advise the client on best practices and market trends impacting clients during their digital journey
• Deliver in Agile SDLC methodology to enhance solution quality, enable flexibility, and identify new growth areas
• Oversee work performed by members of the Human Capital team (Change Specialist, Communications Specialist, Training Lead, Training Developers, Analytics Specialist, etc.)
• Ensure transformation activities are aligned with the overall project timeline and key milestones, and are integrated with other work streams, as required
• Manage overall transformation work plan, conduct weekly status reporting, and identify issues and manage risks
• Develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients; organize and lead pursuit teams
• Responsible for managing and leading business development efforts, including Statements of Work (SOW), proposal development, client presentations, etc.
• Lead and contribute to practice development initiatives including culture building, internal community involvement, eminence, recruiting, whitepapers, etc.
The Organization Transformation practice is about transforming the organization (and the benefits providers that serve them) to support its business strategy. This involves helping our clients move from where they are today to where they need to be in the future. It could include changing the organization's culture, modernizing specific functions, re-designing the organization structure, and will require a combination of change management actions to execute the transformation. To enable our success, it will be critical to use data and insights to inform better ways of working together.
• Minimum six (6) years of relevant experience in a consulting or industry role, with experience leading teams in change management and organizational development with at least one (1) year of relevant experience in an external consulting role
• Minimum four (4) years of experience leading digital enablement teams for clients that have migrated from legacy technologies to cloud technologies
• Proven experience in business development and/or proposal development in support of related specialty areas
• Bachelors' degree
• Ability to travel 80-100% of the time (Monday – Thursday/Friday)
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
• Proven experience in a consulting and/or client-facing environment
• Previous experience on technology implementation projects (SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Siebel, Salesforce.com, Workday, SuccessFactors, custom solutions) in a relevant industry or consulting environment
• Advanced degree in related specialization area
• Working knowledge of emerging technologies, including understanding the difference between digitization and digitalization
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple assignments
• Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to exercise mature judgement
• Demonstrated ability to manage ambiguity and apply problem-solving skills
• Demonstrated ability to employ research and analytical thinking
• Demonstrated capabilities in team work and leadership, including the desire and eagerness to mentor and assist in the professional development of junior staff members
• Demonstrated interest in a profession in Human Capital work through professional organizations, coursework, certifications, conference attendance, etc.
• Working knowledge and experience of MS Office applications and training development tools
• Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint, MS Word)
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html
Requisition code: E20NATCMGRJL089-HC
Apply on company website