Digital Marketing Analytics Specialist
Deloitte Digital offers services that enable client solutions using digital technologies, including the Web, Mobile, Social Networking, Digital Strategy, Digital Content and Digital ERP. The Digital Web team works with clients to advise, design, implement and deploy eCommerce and Portal solutions. Our eCommerce capabilities provide transactional solutions related to online marketing, sales and service; for both Direct-To-Consumer and Business-to-Business. Our Portal capabilities provide intranet and internet solutions focused on content presentment and transaction capabilities for both internal enterprise as well as customer facing purposes.
Work you'll do
Marketing Sciences is at the forefront of guiding data driven strategies by leveraging emerging technology, keen analytic abilities and a laser focus on addressing the client's business initiatives. Marketing Sciences is a critical influencer in what drives marketing success and is in constant exploration for clients as the discipline of a data first mentality as marketing evolves.
This person works cross-functionally between teams to guide measurement frameworks, learning agendas, data strategy, performance analytics, modeling and technology solutions.
- Bring a strong background with proven experience in digital analytics, audience discovery and segmentation, measurement, modeling, and data quality
- Utilize SQL to perform advanced website and digital media analyses using GMP analytics tools such as Google Analytics, DV360, Ads Data Hub
- Uncover client's key business questions, design and execute analysis to address those questions, and be able to demonstrate the impact of these recommendations
- Create dashboards via Tableau, Datorama, Data Studio, or other similar data visualization tools
- Serve as subject matter expert and assist in development of pre-sales proposals, internal trainings, best practices and technical solution guides
- Bring analytical rigor and wear many hats, between supporting and leading delivery teams, partnering with internal cross-functional teams, client facing exposure, and diving in with a start-up mentality
- Possess Strong time management skills to ensure accurate delivery while handling multiple projects
Advertising, Marketing & Commerce
Our Advertising, Marketing & Commerce team focuses on delivering marketing and growth objectives aligned with our clients' brand values for measurable business growth. We do this by creating content, communications, and experiences that engage and inspire their customers to act. We implement and operate the technology platforms that enable personalized content, commerce and marketing user-centric experiences. In doing so, we transform our clients' marketing and engagement operations into modern, data-driven, creatively focused organizations. Our team brings deep experience in creative and digital marketing capabilities, many from our Digital Studios.
We serve our clients through the following types of work:
- Cross-channel customer engagement strategy, design and development (web, mobile, social, physical)
- eCommerce strategy, implementation and operations
- Marketing Content and digital asset management solutions
- Marketing Technology and Advertising Technology solutions
- Marketing analytics implementation and operations
- Advertising campaign ideation, development and execution
- Acquisition and engagement campaign ideation, development and execution
- Agile based, design-thinking, user-centric, empirical projects that accelerate results
- 5+ years managing digital advertising analytics for large, complex clients with experience in online measurement, operations, data management platforms (DMPs), Demand-Side Platforms (DSPs), static and dynamic Ad servers (Ex: DoubleClick Campaign Manager, Flashtalking, etc.)
- Experience with Digital Analytics tools (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics), Tag Management Solutions (Ensighten, Tealium, GTM), A/B & MVT Solutions (Target, Optimizely, Sitespect)
- Strong knowledge of analytical methodologies for evaluating and optimizing customer datasets and digital campaigns (i.e., segmentation, predictive response models, etc.)
- Experience defining analytics strategy, developing analytics requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines.
- Excellent understanding of databases and ability to mine large data sets using advanced SQL Skills
- Proficient in leveraging widely used reporting/data visualization tools (Ex: Tableau, Microsoft Power BI, Data Studio, Datorama, etc.)
- Excellent Project Management experience and ability to manage work and meet specific deadlines, highly organized and self-sufficient
- Executive presence demonstrating ability to communicate clearly and convincingly to respective client teams through excellent oral and written communication skills including strong presentation skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Travel up to 50% (while 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship now or at any time in the future.
- Experience working in a distributed team (offshore-onsite model)
- Experience with data modeling and interest in data science
- Bachelors in a technology, analytical, or quantitative discipline is preferred
- Experience in Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Experience with CDP
- Experience with Data Clean Rooms
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 9925
Apply on company website