Digital Production Senior Specialist-Deloitte's Green Dot Agency
Think a Big Four career is just spreadsheets, gray suits, and corporate profits? Look again. Deloitte's full-service Marketing Excellence (ME) organization is seeking collaborative creatives, skillful strategists, and marketing masterminds to lead our businesses in exciting new directions. If you're a marketing and communications professional who sees the world differently, finds opportunity where others don't, and keeps a pulse on the next big trends, then become our partner in growth. Together we'll discover new ways to transform out-of-the-box ideas into measurable business results for our clients and our company. If you're ready to make an impact, join our ME team to see how we Deloitte differently.
As a Digital Senior Specialist, you'll report to a Digital Manager or Studio Lead. You will be responsible for executing digital components of marketing campaigns, including web page creation, editing and publishing; email publishing; podcast publishing and distribution; site maintenance support; and related activities as needed.
The Green Dot Agency is Deloitte's in-house agency. Sitting within the Marketing Excellence (ME) organization, we provide value to Deloitte by differentiating the Deloitte brand, driving Deloitte's business priorities forward, innovating new marketing solutions, and delivering distinct client experiences. We develop cutting-edge marketing plans, creative assets, and unique experiences that engage our clients; deliver on the strategy of our businesses in the marketplace; and capture the hearts, minds, and loyalty of our clients. The role will collaborate with many functional teams at Deloitte including marketing, sales, inside sales, creative, and third-party agencies.
- Develop, edit and/or maintain web pages and sites on Deloitte.com to ensure maximum impact and effectiveness, and alignment with overall campaign objectives
- Provide input on recommended approaches to page design and user experience
- Ensure alignment with all Deloitte.com, social, or email publishing standards; Quality check reviews for all digital components
- Support personalization and content targeting activities
- Support site audits as needed
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel
- Publish and distribute podcasts
- Publish or schedule social media and email distributions
- Perform other related tasks as needed
- Learning and utilizing multiple content management tools for digital publishing, marketing automation systems (i.e. Eloqua, Adobe Experience Manager, Sprinkler) and project management tools (i.e. WorkFront)
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel
- Proficient experience in Eloqua, certified master preferred
- Conduct hands-on Oracle Eloqua administration for the digital marketing team, assisting in the creation of effective marketing campaigns to maximize demand generation and sales opportunities
- Review/edit email templates, including preparing A/B tests for analysis
- Perform end-to-end QA testing
- Work with marketing team members to implement scalable, repeatable and comparable methods of measurement and performance tracking, and document associated processes
- Share email and web marketing best practices and document all processes with increasing campaign sophistication
- Monitor marketing operations developments and make recommendations around opportunities to continually improve execution within the email and web platform
- Limited sponsorship available
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 17376
Apply on company website