Document Review Services
Regulatory & Legal Support
Ready for an exciting and fast-paced career? Have a passion for turning business issues into opportunities for growth, resilience and long-term advantage? As a Regulatory & Legal Support Senior Manager at Deloitte, you will have the opportunity to address our clients' needs to manage regulatory compliance, enforcement actions, litigations, disputes, financial crime, and other investigation-related matters. You will anticipate emerging threats through the use of market-leading technology to uncover possibilities that others may fail to find, and ultimately help clients turn business issues into successful opportunities.
Work you'll do
Deloitte's managed review team assists organizations and their legal counsel by helping to improve the overall document review process. Our focus is on streamlining the review, improving accuracy, and creating cost savings through leading practices and workflows such as pre-and post-processing data culling, the use of predictive coding and other analytics, and providing real-time reporting.
In addition, as part of managed review, our experienced team of attorneys and analytics professionals will provide consultative support to outside counsel regarding quality control workflows, privilege logs, document chronologies and synopses, and assistance with deposition and trial preparation.
A Document Review Senior Manager will design the scope of work for various engagements and lead multiple concurrent projects or portfolios. Senior Managers will assist counsel and clients with compiling, analyzing, and documenting facts for matters under investigation or in litigation, and will prepare and execute detailed work plans for various engagements in regulatory, legal and forensic investigations. Senior Managers will also collaborate closely with eDiscovery data managers on engagements to provide seamless delivery to our clients across the entire eDiscovery lifecycle, from collection and processing to review and production. This role will lead preparation of proposals and participate in marketing initiatives, and research market issues to identify external opportunities.
Senior Managers will possess excellent writing skills and communicate effectively to all levels of engagement leadership, clients and counsel, and must display a consultative orientation and ability to deliver a broad range of innovative and value-added services. Senior Managers will prepare final deliverables on complex business litigation matters, and are responsible for coaching, mentoring and providing training for Managers, Senior Consultants and Consultants.
- 10+ years of eDiscovery/Discovery Consulting experience
- Demonstrated experience consulting with clients on Technology Assisted Review including emerging technologies
- Deep experience consulting on review projects and managing the daily aspects of complex client portfolios and client projects
- Experience building, managing and assessing teams of more than 40+ personnel
- Experience with global data privacy considerations a plus
- Advanced knowledge of litigation management software including Relativity, Brainspace, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to provide document review services for multiple cases simultaneously
- Ability to analyze companies from a financial, operational, and industry perspective
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access
- Professional demeanor and strong communication skills, both written and oral
- JD required and a good standing license that is non-practicing within at least 1 US State
- Must be flexible with the travel requirements of client service projects (While the ability to travel based on the requirements of client service projects is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 17746
Apply on company website