Deloitte Services LP includes internal support areas such as Marketing and Communications, Human Resources/Talent, Information Technology, Facilities Management, and Financial Support Services.
Engagement Manager/IT Product Manager – Project Omnia
Are you passionate about technology and interested in joining a community of collaborative colleagues who respectfully and courageously seek to challenge the status quo? If so, read on to learn more about an exciting opportunity with Deloitte's Information Technology Services (ITS). We are curious and life-long learners focused on technology and innovation.
Work you'll do
As an Engagement Manager, you will be accountable and responsible for the end-to-end delivery of application technology solutions in line with strategic business objectives. You will ensure that the business needs are clearly understood and the technology implemented meets the needs and expectations of the business. In this role, you will provide consultation directly to Deloitte Application Studios leadership and customers related to solution options and vendor product selection. In addition, you will work with channel leadership to budget and prioritize planned and unplanned development and maintenance project engagements.
In this role, you will work with Business System Analysts and Solution Architects to develop high level understanding of scope and feasibility of technical solutions. You will lead product planning, delivery, release management, and deployment to ensure technology standards and business needs are met.
- Working with channel and business leadership to develop a strategy for execution of product roadmaps.
- Integrating the business strategy and knowledge of software capabilities (current and future) into vision and direction for all channel-related products.
- Leading all design/development aspects of SDLC for Deloitte Application Studios projects, to include project execution, resource deployment, and overall leadership and coordination efforts.
- Head product execution, resource development and overall leadership and coordination efforts to ensure projects are completed on schedule and within budget.
- Communicate development and production status and issues to management and stakeholders.
- Collaborating with PMO to prepare overall project schedule, milestones, tasks, and estimates.
- Participating in technology/solution decisions with architecture and product teams for projects, to include ensuring that technical design, unit testing, deployment, and implementation requirements are properly documented.
- Collaborating with Business System Analysts (BSA) to analyze business and functional requirements that have an impact on business applications.
- Leading offshore resources, to include working with the offshore Technical Delivery Manager to optimize the mix of the development resources.
Information Technology Services (ITS) helps power Deloitte's success. ITS drives Deloitte, which serves many of the world's largest, most respected organizations. We develop and deploy cutting-edge internal and go-to-market solutions that help Deloitte operate effectively and lead in the market. Our reputation is built on a tradition of delivering with excellence.
The ~2,500 professionals in ITS deliver services including:
- Security, risk & compliance
- Technology support
- Relationship management
Deloitte Application Studios (DAS)
Deloitte Application Studios (DAS) is the internal software and applications development team responsible for delivering leading-edge technologies to Deloitte professionals. Their broad portfolio includes web and mobile productivity tools that empower our people to log expenses, enter timesheets, book travel and more, anywhere, anytime. DAS enables our client service professionals through a comprehensive suite of applications across the business lines. In addition to application delivery, DAS offers full-scale design services, a robust mobile portfolio, cutting-edge analytics, and innovative custom development.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or equivalent educational or professional experience and/or qualifications. An advanced degree is also preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years of in-depth experience in SDLC, solutions design, and delivery of enterprise level solutions.
- Experience leading Agile/Scrum projects including experience working in TFS and/or ADO/VSTS
- Experience working with business application owners and development teams to document and clarify business and user requirements and lead scope of defined features and functions during project lifecycle.
- Experience working directly with clients and providing consultation.
- Expertise in leading the delivery of mid-to-large web/enterprise applications.
- Ability to understand and relate to the business objectives and provide a high-quality automated solution.
- Solid project management and team leadership skills.
- Experience in implementing quality guidelines, standards and procedures.
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
- Ability to travel up to 25% (While 25% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Technical experience in Microsoft .NET or SAP application development.
- Experience collaborating with external software design and development vendors.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 15319
Apply on company website