As the Enterprise Data Architecture Leader in the Deloitte US Firm's Office of the Chief Data Officer, you will lead the design, creation and adoption of Enterprise Data Architecture capabilities aligned to business & data strategies. You will work closely with business Chief Data Officers to define Enterprise Data Architecture standards, governance and drive Data Capabilities adoption.
Work you'll do
Lead the establishment of our Enterprise Data Architecture practice, standards and be an influential leader driving Enterprise Data Architecture cultural change, adoption & governance.
You'll lead the definition and implementation of Data Capabilities like Data Discovery & Classification, Data Catalog, Data Lineage, Data Integration and Data Lake. You'll define our Data Operations (DataOps) strategy and operating model for Data Anonymization, Synthetic Data Generation and Test Data Management.
Responsible for defining and delivering innovative Enterprise Data Services to realize the data capabilities that are core to our data strategy.
Collaborate with and influences solution architects, engineers & delivery teams to adopt enterprise data architecture specifications in solutions
Develop talent and the next data functional leaders
- Bachelors in Computer Science (CS), Business MIS, or equivalent experience. Masters in Business Administration, CS or equivalent degree is preferred.
- Influential leader who can establish the Enterprise Data Architecture function, strategy and drive business value through architecture adoption, data management & analytics cultural change
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to justify requirements, features and demonstrate business value
- Ability to create compelling positioning, messaging, and strategy. Present complex information concisely through written and verbal communication
- Advanced people leadership skills, including developing others
- 15+ years of Enterprise Data Architecture, data platforms, data strategy consulting or equivalent data management experience
- Experience in defining market and product requirements, working with delivery teams to rapidly deliver high-impact capabilities to market
- Experience working with cross-functional teams in delivery of new products or services
- Strong systems and application delivery ability
- Experience in Professional Services or Financial Services in Global organizations
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte & Touche LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 18517
Apply on company website