Enterprise Search Engineer – Secret Clearance\nRequired
Do you want to build your brand by working for a leading\nconsulting firm that drives eminence in the marketplace? Are you interested in\nleveraging your analytical skills and strategic ideas to improve mission\nexecution? If so, Deloitte could be the place for you! Our Federal Strategy and Analytics team brings deep industry\nexpertise, rigorous analytical capabilities and a pragmatic mindset to help\nsolve our client's most complex business problems. Join our team and\nplay a key role in helping to design our clients' roadmap to the future and\nhelp transform the Federal marketplace.
Work you'll do
As an Enterprise Search Engineer within our Analytics &\nCognitive team, you will:
• \nMaintain and upgrade elastic search indices for large document\narchives, as well as optimizing queries and supporting analytics activities
• \nPerform project tasks independently, and may direct the efforts of\nothers
• \nParticipate in and/or lead the development of deliverable content\nthat meets the needs of the client and contract
• \nAnticipate client needs and formulate solutions to client issues
• \nReview deliverables for accuracy and quality
• \nProvides coaching to junior staff \n
• \nContribute to new business proposals and proposal development
• \nManages own personal and professional development; seeks\nopportunities for professional growth and expansion of consulting skills and\nexperiences
Analytics & Cognitive
In this age of disruption, organizations need to navigate the\nfuture with confidence, embracing decision making with clear, data-driven\nchoices that deliver enterprise value in a dynamic business environment.
The Analytics & Cognitive team leverages the power of data,\nanalytics, robotics, science and cognitive technologies to uncover hidden\nrelationships from vast troves of data, generate insights, and inform\ndecision-making. Together with the Strategy practice, our Strategy &\nAnalytics portfolio helps clients transform their business by architecting\norganizational intelligence programs and differentiated strategies to win in\ntheir chosen markets.
Analytics & Cognitive will work with our clients to:
· Implement large-scale data\necosystems including data management, governance and the integration of\nstructured and unstructured data to generate insights leveraging cloud-based\nplatforms
· Leverage automation, cognitive\nand science-based techniques to manage data, predict scenarios and prescribe\nactions
· Drive operational efficiency by\nmaintaining their data ecosystems, sourcing analytics expertise and providing\nAs-a-Service offerings for continuous insights and improvements
· Minimum Active Secret\nSecurity Clearance
· 3+ years' experience\nwith Elasticsearch discovery and/or graph tools
· Experience with Analytics\ntools such as NLP or Python
· Experience with Elasticsearch\nin cloud environments (Preferably Azure)
· Ability to thrive in a\nfast-paced work environment with multiple stakeholders
· Ability to decompose\na technical problem into its sub-components and build a plan to rigorously\ntackle the analysis that is defensible and repeatable
· High-performing team\nplayer
· Bachelor's degree in Computer\nScience, Engineering, Mathematics or other business-related field
· 2+ years of relevant consulting\nor industry experience
· Elasticsearch Certified\nEngineer certification
· Hands-on coding and development\nexperience
· Prior professional services or\nfederal consulting experience
· Knowledge of data mining,\nmachine learning, data visualization and statistical modeling
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping\npeople at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do\ntheir best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we\nbelieve there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen\nskills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business\nworld. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development\nprograms at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of\nopportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership\nCenter.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization.\nWe value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working\nat Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do\ntheir best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their\nuniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can\nhelp them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer\nwell-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a\nculture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at\nDeloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This\npurpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our\npeople and our communities. We believe that business has the power to\ninspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism,\nand leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's\nimpact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel\nprepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do\nyour research: know some background about the organization and the business\narea you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from\nDeloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: E20ROSCSPSJE74941-SA
Apply on company website