Senior Experience Designer
Think a Big Four career is just spreadsheets, gray suits, and corporate profits? Look again. Deloitte's full-service Marketing Excellence (ME) organization is seeking collaborative creatives, skillful strategists, and marketing masterminds to lead our businesses in exciting new directions. If you're a marketing and communications professional who sees the world differently, finds opportunity where others don't, and keeps a pulse on the next big trends, then become our partner in growth. Together we'll discover new ways to transform out-of-the-box ideas into measurable business results for our clients and our company. If you're ready to make an impact, join our ME team to see how we Deloitte differently.
We are seeking a senior experience designer with the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
As a Senior XD Designer, you are central to a multidisciplinary team of strategists, analysts, creative technologists and art directors. You will create simple, useful and delightful cross-channel experiences within the connected world. At the Green Dot Agency, we strongly believe in the ‘design thinking' approach to developing valuable experiences that improve people's lives and client business results.
You are an endlessly curious professional, up to date with new trends, technologies and tools to develop the best digital experiences across the widest markets. Your passion for UX drives you to foster design thinking and best practices, stimulating and intriguing people both within and outside the team.
The Green Dot Agency is Deloitte's in-house agency. Sitting within the Marketing Excellence (ME) organization, we provide value to Deloitte by differentiating the Deloitte brand, driving Deloitte's business priorities forward, innovating new marketing solutions, and delivering distinct client experiences. We develop cutting-edge marketing plans, creative assets, and unique experiences that engage our clients; deliver on the strategy of our businesses in the marketplace; and capture the hearts, minds, and loyalty of our clients.
• A solid understanding and demonstration of user-centered design principles
• The ability to lead the design of large and complex systems of interactions
• Able to utilize state-of-the-art techniques and contribute to thought leadership activities
• Work with team members to develop streamlined XD processes
• Proactively pursues opportunities to improve the strategy to better address client and user objectives.
• Continually innovates and improves on the agency processes and deliverables to set new standards.
• Excellent skills in developing wireframes, user stories and journeys and prototypes, optimized for devices and contexts.
• Excellent skills in producing benchmarking.
• Knowledge of Omnigraffle, Sketch and HCI principles.
• Good knowledge of the main prototyping tools: InVision, Proto.io and MarvelApp.
• Good knowledge of Service Design principles and methods, and of Adobe Creative Cloud tools: Photoshop and Illustrator.
• Good knowledge of Keynote.
• Basic knowledge of front- and back-end programming dynamics.
• Good public speaking and listening skills.
• Familiar with Agile and Sprint working methodologies.
• Familiar with Google Analytics.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 17973
Apply on company website