Deloitte Services LP includesinternal support areas such as Marketing and Communications, HumanResources/Talent, Information Technology, Facilities Management, and FinancialSupport Services.
Are youready to apply your financial and analytical skills in a dynamic environment?Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to be a strategic business advisorto executive leaders? If so, Deloitte could be the place for you! Join our teamof experienced Government and Public Services (GPS) financial professionals whosupport financial planning and analysis for the GPS practice in a fast pacedbusiness climate. If you are seeking a role that offers you the opportunity todevelop personally and professionally, consider a career in Federal BusinessPlanning & Analysis at Deloitte.
As a Sr. Managerwithin our team you will:
· Explain, present andanalyze the financial performance of the business
· Provide meaningful,actionable insights, advice, and recommendations on historic and the futurefinancial performance to the Business' leadership
· Support the businessleader to successfully implement the business strategy
· Participate in strategydevelopment and planning, facilitate the long-term financial planning processand develop metrics to monitor the performance against strategic objectives
· Deliver timely financialanalytics and business counsel to effectively measure business performanceagainst strategic priorities
· Support an efficient andeffective planning and forecasting process that produces accurate andachievable plans and forecasts that align with business's strategic objectives
· Support the business inprotecting, growing and optimizing the assets of the Firm
· Support initiativesto help the business in achieving its strategic objectives
· Liaison with the NationalFunction on all GPS financial performance matters (planning, forecasting,projections)
· Continuously improve FP&A'sorganizational efficiency and effectiveness by leading internal changeinitiatives as part of the FP&A team (in both GPS and the National FunctionFinance team)
· Work closely with otherEnabling Area Leaders (Function Chief of Staff, Talent Business Advisors,Deployment Advisors, Recruiting) to implement business strategy and obtaininputs to forecasts
· Support federalcompliance initiatives including analyzing direct and indirect rates,documenting and reviewing time and expense and other compliance processes andprocedures, and other activities as required
· Manage, counsel, anddevelop a business partner manager
Transparency,innovation, collaboration, sustainability: these are the hallmark issuesshaping Federal government initiatives today. Deloitte's GPS practice ispassionate about making an impact with lasting change. Carrying outmissions in the GPS practice requires fresh thinking and a creative approach.We collaborate with teams from across our organization in order to bring thefull breadth of Deloitte, its commercial and public-sector expertise, to bestsupport our clients. Our aspiration is to be the premier integratedsolutions provider in helping to transform the Government marketplace.
The GPS Enabling Areasteam provides top notch support to Deloitte's internal business units bydeveloping new products and services to sustain competitive advantage, whileconsistently improving our existing collection of systems, processes, andfunctions.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or related subject
- 8+ years of relevant finance experience, preferably in a professional services firm
- Demonstrated accomplishments in the following areas:
- Financial reporting and analysis
- Working with various organization teams and leadership
- Problem solving skills
- Quality and risk management
- Project management
- Change management
- Business process improvement
- Experience working with offshore and remote teams preferred
- Formulating and delivering action plans for high profile strategic initiatives
- Developing innovative solutions to business issues
- Understanding of SAP Analysis for Office, SAP Business Client and other financial applications
- Advanced in MS Excel, Powerpoint and Word
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- CPA or MBA preferred
AtDeloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at everylevel of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best workevery day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there'salways room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in additionto hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. Fromon-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at DeloitteUniversity, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue togrow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, TheLeadership Center.
AtDeloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value ourpeople and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about whatworking at Deloitte can mean for you.
Ourpositive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best workevery day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness andoffering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them tobe healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs andare continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our peopleexcel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Lifeat Deloitte.
Deloitteis led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines whowe are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and ourcommunities. We believe that business has the power to inspire andtransform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, andleadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more aboutDeloitte's impact
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: E21NATSSRMKR025-CL6
Apply on company website