Work you'll do
Are you working in the finance industry, or do you have experience working in FP&A? Do you have a passion for technology-enabled finance transformations? If so, come find out why Anaplan has selected Deloitte as their Global Implementation Partner of the Year for the 7th year in a row!
As Consultant in our Finance Technology & Innovation group (part of Deloitte Consulting's Finance & Enterprise Performance offering), you will function as an integrator between business needs and technology solutions. You will help create technology solutions to meet clients' business needs while gaining exposure to multiple industries.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Defining Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) systems strategies
- Developing EPM system requirements
- Designing, prototyping, and testing custom technology solutions
- Supporting system implementations
The Finance & Enterprise Performance Offering works as a trusted advisor to CFOs, COOs, CIOs, and key executives. We advise, implement, and deliver as-a-service solutions, helping our clients develop strategies and capabilities to support enterprise-wide decision-making, improve finance operations, and create impact within their organization.
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering, mathematics, finance/accounting or related discipline
- 2+ years of working experience with some functional knowledge of financial systems and processes
- Financial analysis skills with a strong understanding of MS Excel (preferably with advanced functions including formulas, charts, macros, VBAs, etc.)
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Proven skills as a team member, team lead or project manager
- Ability to work independently, manage small engagements or parts of large engagements with a willingness to mentor junior staff
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Travel up to 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Finance consulting / professional services experience
- Financial modeling experience
- Experience or understanding of Anaplan, Hyperion, or OneStream platform
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 40254
Apply on company website