Position Summary Are you a creative problem solver and strategic thinker with a passion for delivering pixel-perfect products? If so, we're looking for a Front End Developer to join our highly collaborative team focused on developing cutting-edge, cross-platform web applications
4+ years building modern web applications/sites in a digital agency or consulting environment
Minimum of 4 years
in semantic HTML5 and CSS3, and comfortable with preprocessors
Minimum of 4 years
- Comfortable with version control, preferably Git
- Proficient in responsive design development methodologies and best practices
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision and guidance
- Experience using Docker to package and deploy web applications
- Experience with cloud-based web services and database systems (e.g. AWS, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure)
- Familiarity with server-side programming (e.g. Node.js, Python)
- Experience customizing Content Management Systems
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Background in user experience and/or design
- Involvement in open source projects
Work you'll do
- Develop cutting-edge web applications that perform superbly across all platforms.
- Work in a highly collaborative environment with cross-functional teams on projects ranging from a few weeks to a few months in length.
- Clearly and concisely communicate highly technical challenges and solutions to client and non-technical team members.
- Maintain high standard of quality as you creatively and strategically problem solve throughout the product delivery process.
- Be able to effectively communicate your work with both technical and non-technical peers
- Be excited about new web technologies/techniques
- Build solid front-end architectures that integrate easily with other systems and technologies
- Understand design patterns and write reusable, modular code
- Working closely with other disciplines (Back-end, UX, Design, QA)
- Have a superior attention to detail and a strong ability to Q/A one's own work required, including cross-browser and cross-platform displays and performance
Our AM&C offering serves our clients through the following types of work:
- Cross-channel customer engagement strategy, design, and development to include the creation omni-channel digital experiences across web, mobile, social, physical, AR/VR, voice, gesture, IoT, and video
- eCommerce strategy, implementation, and operations
- Marketing Content and digital asset management solutions
- Marketing Technology and Advertising Technology solutions
- Marketing analytics implementation and operations
- Advertising campaign ideation, development, and execution
- Acquisition and engagement campaign ideation, development, and execution
- Agile based, design-thinking, user-centric, empirical projects that accelerate results
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 18486
Apply on company website