Full Stack Engineer – Big Data
Work you'll do:
Interested in developingthe next generation cloud platform for cognitive analytics and reasoning?Excited about applying to real world business challenges your expertise inNatural Language Processing, Artificial Intelligence, Data Analytics andInferencing? Have you built large scale data platforms to support a rapidlyexpanding global user base?
If you answered yes to all the previous questions, apply now and join our Deloitteteam today to create the most advanced Big Data Analytics and AIpipeline for the Audit and Assurance industry! Relocation would berequired to one of the following locations; Princeton, NJ, Glen Mills, PA,Hermitage, TN or Chicago, IL. Someassistance may be provided.
You'll be joining a teamresponsible for using cutting-edge technologies to modernize our dataacquisition, data processing workflows, model training, inferencing and modeldeployment into our data analytics applications. You should be passionateabout technology and love learning new technologies and implementing highquality, highly scalable global solutions. We want you to bring your excitementand technical expertise to deliver high quality work and continuously improvethe ways we can better leverage Big Data Analytics and MachineLearning. Most importantly you should bring new thinking, lovetechnology, and be excited to help us take our vision to the next level.
This is just thebeginning of Big Data Analytics and Machine Learning and we need you to help usdefine the future and get us there – a huge opportunity awaits!
What you'll be part of -our Deloitte Global Culture:
At Deloitte, we expect results. Incredible—tangible—results. And DeloitteGlobal professionals play a unique role in delivering those results. We reachacross disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We are theengine of Deloitte. We develop and lead global strategies and provide programsand services that unite our network.
In Deloitte Global, everyone has an opportunity to lead. We see the importanceof your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fitin—with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and asupportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out—withopportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take the risksnecessary to make your mark.
Deloitte Global supports our talented professionals in answering the question:What impact will you make?
How you'll grow:
Deloitte Global inspiresleaders at every level. We believe in investing in you, helping you embraceleadership opportunities at every step of your career, and helping you identifyand hone your unique strengths. We encourage you to grow by providing formaland informal development programs, coaching and mentoring, and on-the-jobchallenges. We want you to ask questions, take chances, and explore thepossible.
Benefits you'll receive:
Deloitte's Total Rewards program reflects our continued commitment to lead fromthe front in everything we do — that's why we take pride in offering acomprehensive variety of programs and resources to support your health andwell-being needs. We provide the benefits, competitive compensation, andrecognition to help sustain your efforts in making an impact that matters.
If youexperience any technical issues when trying to apply for this role, please sendyour resume directly to us at DeloitteGlobalCareers@deloitte.comwith the position ID at the bottom of this post and the job title. Amember of our recruiting team may contact you if more information is needed.Resume submission via email does not constitute a formal application ofemployment.
· BS or higher in a technical field: CS, Physics, Maths etc…
· 3+ years expertise in building large scale big data applications
· Strong core programming skills in either C#, C++, Python, NodeJS or Java
· Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, design patterns
· Strong understanding of backend and UI development with modern frameworks
· Strong experience working with relational and non-relational databases
· Strong proclivity for automation and DevOps practices, Azure DevOps is a plus
· Experience with managing increasing data volume, velocity and variety
· Outstanding communicator with both business and technology audiences
· Knows what is possible using latest technologies (open source, data stores, algorithms, etc.)
· Experience working across teams and operating in an Agile Scrum culture
· Experience with continuous delivery and using agile techniques
· Firm sense of accountability and ownership
· Passionate for making things better and driving action
· Desire to understand our businesses and users
· MS or higher in a technical field: CS, Physics, Maths etc..
· 3+ years expertise in building large scale ETL pipelines to onboard data into the platform, define schema, build DAG processing pipelines and monitor data quality
· Experience in .Net and Azure stack
· Experience working with databases such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQL Server
· Experience in managing and run mission critical production services.
· Strong understanding of scalable data query engines: e.g. BigQuery, Presto, Snowflake, Databricks, Spark etc…
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Nothing in this job description/posting shall constitute an offer or promise of employment. If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site (jobs2.deloitte.com) or one of our approved job boards we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at jobs2.deloitte.com
Requisition code: D71603
Apply on company website