Deloitte leads with purpose,solving complex issues for our clients and communities. Across disciplines andacross borders, Deloitte Global supports our network of member firms bydeveloping and driving global strategy, programs, and platforms, and creatingnew solutions and transformational experiences. Our people share a passion forigniting change and a strong service orientation that shapes our organizationand those it supports.
Do you thrive on developing creative and innovative insights to solve complex challenges? Want to work on next-generation, cutting-edge products and services that deliver outstanding value and that are global in vision and scope? Work with premiere thought leaders in your field? Work for a world-class organization that provides an exceptional career experience with an inclusive and collaborative culture?
Want to make an impact that matters? Consider Deloitte Global.
Work you'll do:
The chosen candidate will be expected to:
· Lead the delivery of Deloitte's global advertising campaign, helping to drive Deloitte's external positioning in the marketplace and engagement with the Deloitte brand
· Serve as primary liaison with key external stakeholders, including the cohort of agencies (digital, media, creative) supporting the development, placement and measurement efforts; work to ensure high quality and on-time delivery of all assets
· Serve as primary liaison with key internal stakeholders, including the business and brand/marketing leaders in local geographies that will be leveraging the campaign; work to ensure commitments and clarity on all deliverables
· Function as primary program coordinator, coordinating all necessary meetings, and leading the development and dissemination of relevant communications, project updates, and status reports; oversee the enhancement and continual population of a global advertising calendar
· Lead the periodic development and presentation of executive summaries that outline key engagement, highlights impact and informs renewal discussions of investments
· Proactively explore campaign enhancements, considering more innovative (channel, creative, structural) approaches to elevate engagement levels
· Actively scan the external environment for news, trends, opportunities, and risks – maintain an ongoing understanding of Deloitte's marketplace positioning to inform decision making
· Continually pursue internal promotional opportunities to raise awareness and adoption of the campaign, extending applications into new channels and audiences
· Oversee all elements of the campaign budget, providing updates with clarity and cadence to Global Brand leadership
What you'll be part of - our Deloitte Global Culture:
At Deloitte, we expect results. Incredible—tangible—results. And Deloitte Global professionals play a unique role in delivering those results. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We are the engine of Deloitte. We develop and lead global strategies and provide programs and services that unite our network.
In Deloitte Global, everyone has an opportunity to lead. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in—with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out—with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take the risks necessary to make your mark.
Deloitte Global supports our talented professionals in answering the question: What impact will you make?
How you'll grow:
Deloitte Global inspires leaders at every level. We believe in investing in you, helping you embrace leadership opportunities at every step of your career, and helping you identify and hone your unique strengths. We encourage you to grow by providing formal and informal development programs, coaching and mentoring, and on-the-job challenges. We want you to ask questions, take chances, and explore the possible.
Benefits you'll receive:
Deloitte's Total Rewards program reflects our continued commitment to lead from the front in everything we do — that's why we take pride in offering a comprehensive variety of programs and resources to support your health and well-being needs. We provide the benefits, competitive compensation, and recognition to help sustain your efforts in making an impact that matters.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people, and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities.
Relationship building and stakeholder engagement:
· Develop strong working relationships across a wide range of internal (global and member firm teams and senior leaders) and external (agency) stakeholders
· Strong ability to engage and influence senior stakeholders
· Demonstrated effectiveness managing relationships in a heavily virtual environment
· Strong digital strategy skills – campaign measurement and analytics; advertising program design; analyse campaign performance and conversion
· Strong project management, time management, and organizational skills
· Strategic and critical thinking capability – with a view to being able to connect the dots, spot and shape opportunities and think ahead
· Strong research and analytical skills – confidence in providing insights and recommendations
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Advanced Microsoft Office skills – particularly on PowerPoint, Excel and Teams – with the ability to create high quality and impactful deliverables
Personal attributes and experience:
· Strong representative of Deloitte's Shared Values
· Demonstrated ability to take ownership and accountability, resourcefulness, tenacious follow-through, detail-oriented and creative problem-solver
· Energetic, enthusiastic, flexible, persuasive and proactive attitude with strong influencing skills
· Experience working with senior partners/leadership, diverse teams, senior clients and their teams across global territories
· Demonstrated experience working with cross-cultural teams; strong appreciation for cultural differences and ability to adapt approaches as required
· Proven ability to work and maintain composure in a fast-paced, high-volume, and often deadline driven environment, with a practical and pragmatic approach to delivery
· Strong collaboration skills; team-oriented with ability to manage multiple projects at once
· Self-starter who can work in a virtual environment
BA or BS
Relevant professional services training and development
Years of Experience:
4 or more years of progressively advanced experience in advertising, marketing, brand strategy and activation, communications, consulting, operations and/or program management.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Nothing in this job description/posting shall constitute an offer or promise of employment. If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site (jobs2.deloitte.com) or one of our approved job boards we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at jobs2.deloitte.com
Requisition code: D73263
Apply on company website