Deloitte Services LP includes internal support areas such as Marketing and Communications, Human Resources/Talent, Information Technology, Facilities Management, and Financial Support Services.
Global Finance Services (GFS)—Global Process Owner (GPO) Center of Excellence (CoE)—Revenue Recognition and Distribution Lead (Manager/CL5)
Work you'll do:
- In this visible and interesting role, you'll collaborate with business and process area representatives from participating member firms, DTTL, and GFS to identify and implement new initiatives related to Engagement
Revenue Recognition and Distribution
- You'll learn and demonstrate in-depth knowledge of the global template with the ability to socialize the design
- Facilitate business requirements and process review activities related to the key functionality required by the business globally
- Utilizing strong relationship management skills, you'll build relationships and networks with leadership and clients of GFS
- Have an impact by working with the different GFS teams and Member Firms to ensure cross-functional alignment, shares best practices, and supports continuous improvement, leveraging ideas from the process operators as appropriate
- Focus on member firm revenue recognition and other financials processes to ensure alignment to the global template purpose and drive the GFS strategic roadmap for those focus areas
What you'll be part of - our Deloitte Global Culture:
At Deloitte, we expect results. Incredible—tangible—results. And Deloitte Global professionals play a unique role in delivering those results. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We are the engine of Deloitte. We develop and lead global strategies and provide programs and services that unite our network.
In Deloitte Global, everyone has an opportunity to lead. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in—with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out—with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take the risks necessary to make your mark.
Deloitte Global supports our talented professionals in answering the question: What impact will you make?
Who you'll work with:
Global Financial Services uses the latest technology and insights to provide Deloitte with a fully managed, global financial solution. We develop cutting-edge processes that drive efficiency, increase effectiveness, and improve control to ensure consistency and compliance across our network of member firms.
What you'll bring:
- Minimum 5 years of related professional experience
- Experience of SAP and core Microsoft Office packages are essential
- Excellent financial management skills; specialized skills and experiences may be required relative to operations/process excellence
- Ability to bring a business perspective to defining long-term sustainable solutions for the global program and advancement of the global template
- Proven track record within the Deloitte network of member firms OR successful experience working in a comparable global professional services organization required
- Ability to leverage proven techniques to elicit and analyze client needs; ability to provide key input into solutions that meet and often exceed client needs
- Demonstrated experience with the project management function collaborating with multidisciplinary project teams and delivering effective business solutions and strategies, frameworks or tools for use at an organization-wide level
- Proven track record in navigating through complex organizations, and with strong influencing skills to drive initiatives through to their successful conclusion
- Can interpret business objectives and drivers to shape initiatives to deliver outcomes that fulfill these business objectives
- Ability to work under constantly changing conditions and tight deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present to and collaborate with business leaders
- Up to 25% travel required. While 25% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice
- Certified Accountant or MBA preferred
How you will grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, where applicable. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html
Requisition code: E21NATSMGRSW108-CL5
Apply on company website