Are you interested in working in a dynamic environment that offers opportunities for professional growth and new responsibilities? If so, Deloitte & Touche LLP could be the place for you. Traditional security programs have often been unsuccessful in unifying the need to both secure and support technology innovation required by the business. Join Deloitte's Advisory Cloud Cyber Risk Services team and become a member of the largest group of Cyber Risk individuals worldwide. You'll research, design, and implement Cybersecurity solutions to protect our client's most sensitive information in GCP products like Compute Engine, App Engine, and Kubernetes Engine and emerging technologies like Chronicle, Looker and BeyondCorp. You'll coordinate with executives, clients, and industry leading vendors to identify the right mix of tools and techniques to translate your customer's goals into a plan that will enable secure and effective Cloud hosted solutions
Work you'll do:
- Lead Cyber Risk teams as part of Cloud Transformation projects at industry leading clients using Google Cloud Platform services
- Educate business and technology stakeholders on value propositions of cloud and participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment in the Google cloud
- Capture and share leading-practice knowledge amongst the technology community
- Lead/support implementation of Google cloud environments and agile application development technologies in areas of software development, integration, and test of software applications and infrastructure.
- Coordinate enhancements and deployment efforts and to provide insight and recommendations for implementing Google cloud security solutions – DLP API, Cloud Armor, CSCC, Google Key Management
- Oversee architecting and design of complex cloud solutions for the organizational business units
- Serve as Google cloud SME for the more senior business and technology stakeholders
- Lead the Google Cloud Security Infrastructure Design and Architecture on client engagements.
- Conduct cloud security analysis of prospective clients' Google Cloud platforms/environments based on Deloitte's Cloud Cyber Risk Framework.
- Perform Cloud Security Assessments of Cloud platforms/environments using industry standard frameworks such as ISO, CSA-CSM and NIST.
- Execute on Google Cloud security engagements during different phases of the lifecycle – assess, design, and implementation.
- Implement of industry leading practices around cyber risks and Cloud security for clients
- Design and develop Google Cloud-specific security policies, standards and procedures e.g. firewall management, SSL/IPSec, security incident and event management (SIEM), data protection (DLP, encryption), user account management (SSO, SAML), and password/key management.
- Troubleshooting system level problems in a multi-vendor, multi-protocol network environment.
- Assist clients with transitions to the Google Cloud from existing on-premise environments.
- Document all technical issues, analysis, client communication, and resolution.
- Provide internal technical training to Advisory personnel as needed.
- Develop Whitepapers / Point of Views (PoV) and other technical eminence materials.
- Support Managed Services team on client calls as necessary.
- Design, implement, manage and automate DevOps, DevSecOps capabilities in cloud offerings using CI/CD toolsets and automation
- Ensure DevSecOps systems we build are robust in the sense they can scale, handle rapid growth, and limit exposure to single points of failure and security vulnerabilities
- Monitor and maintain multiple (DevSecOps) environments based on requirements
- Demonstrate deep understanding of testing methodologies, test automation and software development principles.
- Lead planning, estimation and implementation of test automation frameworks and strategies
Deloitte Advisory's Cloud Cyber Risk team helps complex organizations more confidently pursue their growth, innovation and performance agendas through proactive management of the associated cyber risks. Our professionals provide advisory and implementation services that integrate risk, regulatory, and technology skills to help clients transform their legacy programs. Join the team developing the future state of cyber risk solutions. Learn more about Deloitte Advisory's Cyber Risk Services practice.
- 5+ years of information technology and/or information security experience with 3+ years in an engineering role designing and supporting public clouds – preferred GCP
- Depth of experience with multiple Google Cloud security services such as Cloud Security Command Center, Cloud Armor, SSL Policies, Google Key Management, Event Threat Protection
- Demonstrated capability to design, deploy, operationalize and automate secure and highly scalable enterprise systems on Google cloud.
- Experience with designing the security solution for Google Kubernetes Engine.
- Design and implementation experience with Google Cloud's Chronicle, Looker and BeyondCorp product offerings
- Experience with secure software development, data protection, cryptography, key management, identity and access management (IAM), network security (VPNs) within Google cloud environment.
- Experience in architecting and deploying secure software defined and virtualized networks
- Understanding of industry regulatory and compliance requirements (i.e., FedRAMP, PCI-DSS, NIST, HIPAA) and skilled at interpreting the compliance and security requirements into implementable and repeatable controls
- Design, implement, and manage DevOps, DevSecOps capabilities in cloud offerings using CI/CD toolsets and automation
- Created and maintained security policies and procedures, managing the protection of information systems and assets.
- Client interfacing, relationship building, and consulting skills.
- Travel up to 80% (While 80% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice).
- BA/BS Degree required. Ideally in Computer Science, Cyber Security, Information Security, Engineering, Information Technology.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Previous Consulting or Big 4 experience preferred.
- Ability to develop compelling proposals for client to clearly articulate the need for information security
- Experience with JSON, Python, XML and ability to write cloud automation scripts desired.
- Google Cloud Security or Google Cloud Professional Certifications
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte Advisory" means Deloitte & Touche LLP, which provides audit and enterprise risk services; Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP, which provides forensic, dispute, and other consulting services; and its affiliate, Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP, which provides a wide range of advisory and analytics services. Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP is not a certified public accounting firm. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. These entities are separate subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 9989
Apply on company website