Position Summary About the role Would you like to flex your “sales muscles” in a dynamic, fast-paced environment? Are you ready to challenge yourself by working with some of the top sales executives at Deloitte? We are seeking a top-performing client relationship and solution sales executive to pursue state and local government clients to support the Close As You Go™ asset's revenue goals. Candidates should have an entrepreneurial spirit, relevant solution/industry experience and demonstrated selling attributes/techniques. The Sales Executive (SE) is primarily responsible for growing revenue aligned to the Close As You Go™ asset in state and local governments. This is a unique opportunity. It might be the right fit for you if:
- You can talk to anyone about anything, especially over the phone. Your communication skills are unparalleled.
- You're an excellent writer. You speak clearly and with persuasion.
- You're self-motivated to knock it out of the park every single time, regardless who's watching.
- You understand that you choose your attitude each day and look for the best in people and situations.
- You manage the heck out of any project. Period.
- You pay attention to details. You dot your i's and cross your t's.
- You thrive in fast-paced environments. Your competitive spirit and passion for winning is off the charts. You hate to lose (while remaining a good sport).
- Developing the relationships necessary to generate leads including internal Deloitte relationships and relationships with other third parties who can generate opportunities
- Driving sales of Close As You Go™ solutions with appropriate team members to meet and exceed plan
- Working with Deloitte account teams to identify key stakeholders and proactively develop net new relationships for Deloitte
- Driving market alignment plans and managing the asset pipeline
- Leading, driving and hands-on contributing to proposal creation and proposal strategy, including the response, orals, presentations, and overall client opportunity strategy.
- Building go-to-market strategies to differentiate Deloitte
- Successful track record selling software solutions to state and local government clients
- A minimum of 5+ years' experience managing complex clients and complex sales cycles
- Experience selling high end software solutions, characterized by long sales cycles and both large and small dollar transactions
- Ability to work as a team player
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Understanding of the competitive landscape
- An ability to gain access to and influence decision-makers at the highest levels in client organizations
- Experience selling intangibles
- Travel of up to 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- FEMA, disaster recovery experience
- Established relationships with State, Local and Higher Education clients
- Southeast U.S. location
- Experience with CRM software
- Undergraduate degree
- Advanced Degree
SalesOpsGreenDot Recruiting tips
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 18827
Apply on company website