Contingent Workforce Services (CWS) Sr. Administrator
Contingent Workforce Services (CWS) is an integral component of the GPS Contracts – Contingent Staffing Solutions (CSS) group. The mission of CWS is to provide client service engagements with the highest quality third party contractor resources at the most competitive prices.
Purpose of the Position
The Sr. Administrator works directly with client engagement teams to advise on the best procurement strategy and executes on the identification, onboarding and maintenance of contractor resources.SPECIFIC FUNCTIONS Project Onboarding
- Gain an understanding of the size, scope and subcontract needs of the engagements supporting
- Articulate the CWS process, including the reasons behind the processes that are in place. Focus on benefits to the project but also mitigating risk to the firm
- Set expectations on bill rates, procurement time frame, and possible challenges to filling the engagement's needs.
- Provide recommendations on sourcing strategy at the project level: project specific vendors, alternative sourcing models
- Create subcontractor resource requests in proprietary vendor management system and broadcast requests to the designated Supply Chain enabling the vendors to respond with qualified candidates
- Analyze supply chain responses by performing risk-factor analysis and pre-screening candidate resumes to match requirement specifications (technical and functional) prior to forwarding to engagements for consideration
- Facilitate and schedule candidate interviews
- Facilitate the hiring process, including rate and other negotiations as needed, generation of legal documents, gathering of all information for systems access/laptop needs
- Perform administrative/other tasks as necessary
- Assist in the resolution of subcontractor issues; mitigate the legal risk associated with subcontracting
- Encourage the use of pre-cleared vendors in the national supply chain vs onboarding one-off vendors
- Conduct regular forecasting with engagements to determine their ongoing needs
- When appropriate, coordinate project/vendor calls to discuss the overall project, immediate and future needs, etc.
- Follow up after calls with emails summarizing discussions, action items, deadlines, etc.
- Ongoing maintenance of project records, work orders, requirements and timesheets
- Provide monthly/as needed updates to CWS Manager and CSS Sr. Manager on project activities
- Execute/participate in special projects at CWS leadership's request
- Share lessons learned with other team members
- Collaborate with the team on ways to improve the services provided by CWS
- 3-5 years of relevant professional experience
- Effective understanding of emerging IT concepts and tools. Must be able to converse with IT professionals (at all levels) regarding IT skill requirements
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycle
- Strong prioritization skills, including the ability to balance multiple high priority tasks and re-prioritize during the course of a workday
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills and careful attention to detail
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment and make significant contributions toward achieving team goals and objectives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Previous experience working as an IT industry recruiter or IT resource placement professional
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 22934
Apply on company website