HRST People Analytics & Reporting, Lead, HR Human Resources
People Analytics & Reporting collaborates across Talent and the business to uncover data-driven insights to solve business challenges across the talent lifecycle and enable transformational change. Our teams provide a holistic and client-centric approach that complements our wide range of analytical tools and methods to identify valuable workforce insights which, in turn, fuels the business.
The Talent Data Science & Data Visualization teams collaboratively use behavioral and data science approaches to address key business questions and employs best practices in data visualization to provide actionable insights in support of Talent priorities.
We're looking for a Data Visualization Analyst to be responsible for the innovation and delivery of visualization dashboards (primarily using Tableau and OneModel Analytics) across the Talent lifecycle to present complex data in a way that conveys meaningful insights to the client.
Work you'll do
As a Data Visualization Analyst, you will:
- Understand internal stakeholders' objectives and develop appropriate data visualizations / dashboards that provide them with meaningful insights to achieve their objectives.
- Interact with internal stakeholders to understand requirements, assess complexity and define timelines, work on multiple dashboard projects at the same time.
- Understand the data flow and interfacing systems in order to build automated solutions (dashboards) for minimum human intervention for reporting and analytics needs.
- Ensure quality deliverables through proper data extraction, data cleanup and employ data visualization best practices.
- Calculate basic statistics (e.g., correlation, standard deviation, frequency distributions) using various tools (e.g., Excel, Tableau, SPSS)
- Look at requirements and existing dashboards holistically to suggest more integrated solutions.
- Stay up-to-date on latest advancements in visualization of data.
- Perform other role-related duties as assigned.
- Minimum undergraduate degree required (master's preferred) in Mathematics, Computer Science, Social Sciences, Behavioral Research, Statistics or Data Analytics preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years applied experience in dashboard development/enhancements.
- Must have real time experience to develop new Tableau dashboards or enhance existing dashboards by connecting to data warehouse data sources.
- Knowledge of technology systems and their interlinkages in order to determine the best way of data flow among them, as well as to be able to extract data using relevant extraction rules.
- Solid Understanding of visualization tools of Tableau to be able to link data and develop meaningful visualizations.
- Understanding of basic statistical concepts like correlation and standard deviation in order to provide additional deep dive information in reporting solutions.
- Possess analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Pay strong attention to detail to ensure high quality deliverables.
- Strong Data Mining skills (e.g., SQL skills).
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have excellent time management skills.
- Self-starter with ability to take things to the next level.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (e.g., PowerPoint, Excel, OneNote, Word, Teams).
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 15343
Apply on company website