Are you interested in working in a dynamic environment that offers opportunities for professional growth and new responsibilities? Are you interested in helping clients drive alignment with their business, improve organizational and human resource performance and establish a culture focused on adding business value? If you are seeking a role that offers you the opportunity to advise Government and Public Services (GPS) clients through critical and complex issues, while allowing you to develop personally and professionally, consider a career in Deloitte's Human Capital practice.
Work you'll do
As Human Capital Business Technology Analyst in our Human Capital team, you will:
- Understand and learn core processes of the business side of an organization, and also understand technology capabilities of underlying systems and look for ways to optimize business processes and functions
- Be part of the largest organizational transformations enabled by technology of the organizations we serve
- Work on tactical configuration in cloud-based technology packages such as Workday, SAP, Oracle, and ServiceNow
- Learn to bring effective application knowledge, project management, and delivery approaches to implementation and operations projects
- Grow your technology and process knowledge to create executable project plans
- Gain experience configuring recruiting functionality to guide client conversations
- Develop and present PowerPoint presentations, utilize Microsoft Excel at a high proficiency, & synthesize complex planning dependencies
- Have an interest in business transformation
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice – our people, ideas, technology and outcomes—is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
The HR Transformation offering (HRT) transforms the way HR enables the business and the workforce. In this world of disruption, we believe that HR has an opportunity to take the lead and own enterprise-wide issues for the organization. From the creation of HR strategy using our leading Oracle-enabled HR Transformation labs, the application of design thinking that allows HR to challenge how work gets done today, to navigating the ever-evolving HR technology landscape to determine the right digital solutions to enable transformation, our HR Transformation practice is focused on helping HR take the lead.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 1 year of professional experience working in an organizational support capacity (process automation, HR/back-office technology, etc.)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Travel up to 75% (While 75% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Prior Big 4 consulting experience
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html
Requisition code: E21ROSCACSAR025-HC
Apply on company website