Integrated Campaign Strategist - Manager - Deloitte's Green Dot Agency
Are you a marketing and communications professional — interested in working with a dynamic team working on integrated marketing campaigns across multiple channels including social media, email, digital, and more? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment? Deloitte Services LP is currently searching for a manager to join our in-house marketing agency to drive integrated campaign execution across key external marketing channels.
As an Integrated Campaign Strategist, you will be responsible for designing fully integrated campaign strategies that incorporate online and off-line channels. You will be at the forefront of connecting clients to Deloitte ways that inspire and require action in order to drive success for one of the world's most influential brands.
What you'll do:
- Collaborate cross-functionally with strategic marketers, strategists, data storytellers, and creative colleagues to drive data-driven channel strategies that align with stakeholder goals and drive business impact.
- Lead integrated campaign strategies which inspire and require action.
- Provide channel expertise in at least two areas, with the expectation that baseline knowledge of all channels is preferred.
- Work with others on programs and projects designed to maintain and evolve our channels including, but not limited to, channel strategy, implementation of new channels or new tactics, development of roadmaps, and channel governance.
- Keep up to date with marketing and campaign best practices; communicate implications for campaigns and channel efforts.
- Develop best practices, upskill team members, and identify new and innovative ways to create impact.
- Lead or facilitate campaign ideation brainstorms.
- Lead team learning and strategy documentation.
- Minimum 7 years marketing, communications, or related experience.
- Multi-channel marketing experiences required.
- Project and/or team leadership experience.
- Proven experience using data to create campaign strategies.
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
How You'll Grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.Recruiting tips
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 22713
Apply on company website