Intelligent Automation - Test Automation Quality Engineering - Senior Solution Specialist
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology? A Test Automation professional who has demonstrable experience working with a combination of Selenium, Blue Prism, Ui Path, and RPA who wants to work in a collaborative environment? As an experienced Automation Tester, you will have the ability to share new ideas and collaborate on projects as a consultant without the extensive demands of travel typically seen in Consulting. Consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center – we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below.
Work you'll do/Responsibilities For
- Implement Automation Frameworks including Behavior Driven Design (BDD) or Test-Driven Design (TDD) based on client need
- Write and execute test scripts to validate web applications, and or client/server applications
- Work on QA teams on processes to identify gaps and constraints associated with business requirements and process and aid in providing solutions to resolve the process issues
- Develop testing strategies and scenarios for review with both project and client teams to ensure alignment with project delivery documentation
- Create and validate comprehensive testing plans for automation applications
- Log, track. and communicate defects to development teams for resolution
- Deliver high quality work and adapt to new challenges, as an individual or as part of a team
Our Systems Engineering team delivers large-scale software applications and integrated systems, and assists clients with architecture design, assessment and optimization, and definition. We develop service-oriented architecture (SOA) and other integration solutions to enable information sharing and management between business partners and disparate processes and systems, and we deliver technology enablement to support CIO services transformation.
Systems Engineering professionals focus on key client issues that impact the core business by maximizing operational value, driving down the cost of quality, and enhancing technology innovation. Our teams deliver a wide range of services, including application architecture design and optimization, application modernization, business process management and solution integration, custom application design and development, and large-scale technology delivery program efforts.
- 5+ years of experience in software automation testing web applications, and or client/server applications
- Understanding of testing deliverables within Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Demonstrable experience working with a combination of Selenium, Blue Prism, Ui Path, and RPA, a must.
- Experience in at least one of the following solutions: Selenium, Cucumber, Ranorex, Tosca, Eggplant, UFT - Unified Functional Testing, Soap UI, RESTAssured, Webdriver, PostMan, WebdriverIO, Protractor (Angular), Appium, Espresso
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) language fundamentals in Java and/or Python
- Experience in implementing Automation Frameworks including Behavior Driven Design (BDD) or Test-Driven Design (TDD)
- Ability to create and validate comprehensive testing plans for automation applications
- Demonstrate project management skills including but not limited to UAT's, managing scope creep, and business process design/modeling
- Ability to create test reports used for system acceptance
- Legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Must be able to live, commute, or relocate to the Lake Mary, FL, Gilbert, AZ or Mechanisburg, PA area.
- Must travel up to 20%
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 25163
Apply on company website