Are you a team player and creative thinker with strong communications and project management skills? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment that aims to deliver high-value communications results that drive business objectives? Are you interested in joining a dynamic team of communications professionals who have a strategic and executional mindset? If this is you, hit the “Apply Now” button!
The Communications Center of Excellence in Deloitte's Green Dot Agency (GDA) works closely with leadership to plan and execute high impact communications programs that build and protect the firm's brand and reputation, align professionals and leaders to speak with one voice in the marketplace, develop messaging that helps to differentiate our brand and offerings, and position our executives to stand out in the marketplace. In the Internal Marketing Lead Specialist role, you'll help create and execute innovative, impactful internal marketing plans that helps drive engagement of our leadership and professionals around high-profile industry marketing campaigns. A good fit for this position is someone who has strong communications and organizational skills, is highly collaborative and eager to contribute new ideas, and is comfortable juggling multiple priorities. You'll collaborate with designers, digital producers, project managers, account managers, and strategic marketers to create communications assets that enhance client interactions and reinforce marketing messages with relevant internal audiences, ultimately building the Deloitte brand by ensuring our people are aware, engaged, and empowered.
Work you'll do
- Collaborate with a team of GDA colleagues to determine the best communications strategies to promote marketing campaigns internally
- Help conceptualize, write, and edit campaign assets including articles, talking points, web copy, emails, scripts, and other internally focused collateral
- Proofread materials and provide quality control
- Understand and translate Deloitte brand and style guidelines into a clear, confident, and human voice
- Create understandable and compelling assets that enhance communication, persuade readers, and distinguish the Deloitte brand while incorporating internal stakeholder feedback, legal guidelines, and other requirements
- Collaborate with campaign managers, designers, and digital producers to develop innovative assets on time and on budget
- Participate in messaging and strategy sessions with GDA colleagues, strategic marketers and/or subject matter experts, providing input on creative assets for internal communication plans
- Manage deadlines for multiple projects simultaneously
- Identify and recommend creative ideas that will deliver on campaign goals
- Gather relevant metrics to make informed decisions on channels and messages that resonate internally
Deloitte's Communications team in the Green Dot Agency provides value by delivering innovative communications strategies and approaches for internal and external audiences. We build and protect our brand, and help our leaders influence positive behaviors, drive change, reinforce successes, and promote a strong sense of community through coordinated, consistent messaging. From concept to execution, we help our leaders reach their audience and achieve a consistent standard of excellence using proven communication methodologies.
- Marketing/communications professional with a minimum of 5 years relevant experience
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Communications, English, Public Relations, or Journalism
- Demonstrates strong written and verbal communications skills, editing and proofreading skills, analytical and problem-solving skills, and an excellent command of editorial standards
- Provides creative ideas and input to enhance communication programs
- Exhibits a high level of professionalism with a strong executive presence
- Collaborates and builds relationships, both virtually and in-person, with colleagues, stakeholders, and teams across the organization to meet shared objectives
- Skilled at negotiating, with the ability to solve complex problems and demonstrate agility
- Provides strategic and tactical counsel that helps achieve clients' business goals
- Proactively monitors the progress of multiple projects by tracking activities, spend and outcomes
- Comfortable working on a virtual team within a highly matrixed organization, preferably with experience in a global corporation or professional services firm
- Ability to interact and communicate across a variety of stakeholder groups
- Microsoft Office Skills such as PowerPoint and Word
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 50148
Apply on company website