International Tax – Value Chain Alignment (VCA) – Senior Consultant
Are you a strategic thinker with first-hand knowledge across a variety of industries? Do phrases like “global effective tax rate reduction” and “efficient global cash utilization” peak your interest? Do you enjoy providing international compliance and consulting services to U.S and foreign multinational clients while identifying complex tax issues? If you answered “Yes” to any of these questions, you should consider a career in Deloitte's International Tax Services practice.
What you'll do
Value Chain Alignment (VCA) services help companies to integrate operational and tax planning in a way that allows a business to consider strategic decisions on an after-tax basis. The VCA team activities include:
• Developing an understanding of how our clients operate, including building workplans and project plans
• High-level benefit modeling
• Creating catered presentations (C-Suite, Tax Department, HR, Systems/IT, etc.) to convey information clearly and succinctly
• Project management including coordination across multiple service lines (e.g., VAT / Customs / Deloitte member firms, etc.)
At Deloitte Tax LLP, our International Tax team helps multinational clients with their global tax planning and compliance needs. We offer a full-range of tax services and work collaboratively to help clients meet the challenges of a rapidly evolving market and regulatory environment. Our team members are highly-knowledgeable and have diverse backgrounds in transactional analysis and support, compliance and planning for inbound and outbound businesses, supply chain and intellectual property advising, transfer pricing, transformative business modeling, and more. Join us, and help clients optimize their tax functions and take strategy to the next level. Learn more about Deloitte International Tax. Learn more about Deloitte International Tax.
• 3+ years' experience providing tax planning services or preparing and reviewing client work, preferably with a focus on international taxation
• Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or other business-related field
• Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
• Travel up to 80-100% (While 80-100% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
• Experience working in a fast-paced, team environment
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Big 4, public accounting or consulting experience
• One of the following accreditations obtained, in process, or must be able/willing to obtain:
o Licensed CPA in the state of practice/primary office
o Licensed attorney
o Enrolled agent
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Tax LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 25020
Apply on company website