Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organizations in the United States specializing in audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services with clients in more than 20 industries. We provide powerful business solutions to some of the world's most well-known and respected companies, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100.
At Deloitte, you can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you'll have the chance to give back to your community, make a positive impact on the environment, participate in a range of diversity and inclusion initiatives, and get the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career. Our commitment to individual choice lets you customize everything from your career path to your educational opportunities to your benefits. And our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business and your clients' will be heard. Visit www.deloitte.com/us/careers to learn more about our culture, benefits, and opportunities.
Deloitte Services LP includes internal support areas such as Marketing and Communications, Human Resources/Talent, Information Technology, Facilities Management, and Financial Support Services.
GPS Lead Contracts Administrator
- Provide contract administrator support throughout the entire contract lifecycle, from pre-proposal development through contract award to closeout.
- Support responses to Requests for Information (RFI), to include preparing contractual content for RFI responses.
- Prepare, redline, negotiate, and finalize NDAs and TAs consistent with company policies.
- Support Request for Proposals/Quotes (RFP/Q), to include reviewing the RFP/Q to provide guidance to the business on the FAR, DFAR, or other clause impacts, identifying any contractual risks, and writing questions or assumption to clarify those risks.
- Review proposal documents for compliance with Solicitation Instructions, complete Representations and Certifications, and inclusions of contractual risk mitigation language. Inform leadership of any contractual concerns in the proposal and provide recommendations for revisions.
- Serve as point of contact with the Customer (Federal, State, Local) Contracting Officer / Subcontract Administrator to resolve proposal or contract questions and discuss contract modifications.
- Provide support to develop, review, redline, and negotiate contracts, subcontracts, and modifications, consistent with company policies.
- Ability to research contract regulations, terms, and conditions, in particular the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) or similar State or Local Regulations or policy to provide compliant guidance to the business team.
- Responsible for compliance and accuracy of the contract's administration within assigned portfolio. Ensure the timely reporting of contract data entry into various systems, monitor data updates, resolve discrepancies related to contract documents, and ensure data quality and accuracy.
- Collaborate and build working relationships with other enabling areas to address procedural and complex contracts administration and proposal challenges.
- Develop and implement process improvement strategies and provide training to account team as well as other GPSC professionals.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Demonstrated Proficiency with MS Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong consultative and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively and collaboratively with teams in a demanding executive level work environment
- Working knowledge of Federal (FAR), State, or Local Contracting regulations or policies, depending on account Contracting regulations
- Experience working with either Federal government procurements, to include GSA Schedules, GWACS, and MA IDIQ procurements, or State and Local government procurements.
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
- All candidates must be willing and able to travel as needed for their clients, however, depending on staffing needs, post positions are in-office-based with limited travel required. Ability to travel up to 15%. While 15% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.
Required Education and Experience
- 3+-years of relevant work experience
- Familiarity with the Federal, State, or Local Acquisition Lifecycle (depends on currently opening)
- Demonstrated experience in managing multiple contract types (e.g. FFP/LOE, T&M, FFP, potentially CPFF, CPIF, CPAF) and solicitation types (e.g. FAR Parts 8, 15, and 16)
- Bachelor's Degree
Preferred Education and Experience
- Advanced Degree
- Masters Certificate
- NCMA: CFCM, CCCM, or CPCM
- Experience supporting a Federal or State or Local government client aligned with the team of assignment. Account assignments span Deloitte's Government and Public Sector (GPS) accounts and could include a wide variety of clients such as United States Agency for International Development (USAID); Civilian Agencies such as the Department of State (DoS) or Housing and Urban Development (HUD); Department of Defense (DoD) Agencies, such as the United States Air Force (USAF); National Security Agencies such as the Department of Homeland Security (DHS); and Health and Human Services (HHS) agencies such as the National Institute of Health (NIH). Contracts experience with a given agency or government division determines consideration for current vacancies.
- Demonstrated desire for continuous professional growth
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 15355
Apply on company website