Seeking an experienced recruiting professional who can deliver a high-touch, personalized candidate experience across the Deloitte Risk & Financial Advisory practice. Looking for a strategic, innovative professional who is progressive and can lead from the front by being authentic, agile, connected and technologically bold in all areas of recruiting.
Work you'll do
Experienced recruiting focuses on aligning candidates who bring previous knowledge and expertise to expanding the business practices.
- Serve as the subject matter expert and primary point of contact for candidates and the business
- Serve as an advisor to the business and a leader among peers
- Provide guidance to internal stakeholders in designing a tailored recruiting approach to achieve demand
- Leverage recruiting expertise to influence key internal stakeholders on highly complex decisions regarding the direction or operation of recruitment activities, programs or a function
- Determine objectives and approaches to assignments with considerable latitude and often with minimal precedent
- Serve as a “Brand Ambassador” to expand our internal & external footprint to build the Distinctively Deloitte brand
- Role may provide an opportunity to manage or develop large projects or conferences with areas of complexity
The Talent Acquisition team sits within our Talent Operations organization and collaborates with the business and across the Talent organization to provide strategic insight into the recruiting vision. The team advises on, implements and executes the recruiting strategy, providing full-lifecycle recruitment recruiting services. Teams are aligned by business function and then by type of hire (i.e., Campus, Experienced and Partner/Principal/Managing Director recruiting).
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of related recruiting experience
- Experience with multiple interview channels, including video
- Experience with various technologies including Microsoft Office and applicant tracking systems
- Experience with experienced hire recruiting in a professional services firm
- Experience with high-volume recruiting and sourcing techniques in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to work effectively in a dynamic, fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
- Ability to quickly acquire a strong understanding of relevant agency and firm businesses, recruiting policies, procedures, and systems and educate colleagues and clients
- Consultative approach toward clients with proven ability to influence others and build strong relationships
- Ability to embrace technology platforms, lead and advise teams and clients in participating in our social media strategy across Deloitte businesses.
- Demonstrate a willingness to step outside of comfort zone and develop new methodologies and approaches in the spirit of experimentation and innovation
- Analytical with advanced problem-solving skills
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 18983
Apply on company website