Lead Specialist, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DEI)
Work you'll do
This role will serve as part of the EA/CMG DEI Leadership team which is responsible for developing and executing our DEI strategic priorities and enhancing our inclusive culture across the Enabling Areas channels. Work and expectations will include:
- Support the EA/CMG DEI Leadership team in designing and delivering strategic programs to drive DEI priorities, including Inclusion Week and DEI Summits
- Create communications to various stakeholders to promote and coordinate Inclusion programs
- Produce high quality deliverables in a timely manner
- Measure and track program outcomes against goals to help drive accountability and advance the US Firms' DEI commitments
- Manage internal Inclusion-related trainings and programs, including logistics and participant selection process, to help build and strengthen communities
- Advise internal stakeholders regarding Inclusion-related trends
The individual selected for this assignment must be passionate and enthusiastic about DEI and its mission, and must be able to build strong relationships, collaborate, and elevate issues to the appropriate levels. Individual must have leadership and executive presence.
Under the direction of the Enabling Areas (EA) & Clients & Market Growth (CMG) DEI Leaders, the EA/CMG DEI office is responsible for developing and driving the EA/CMG DEI strategy in partnership with the Chief DEI Officer of the US Firms, Channel Leadership, Channel DEI Leaders and Talent. This role will report directly to EA/CMG DEI Leadership and focus on the firm's efforts to attract, retain, and advance a diverse workforce and to enhance Deloitte's inclusive culture where all of our people can connect, belong, and grow.
What you'll bring
- Minimum of 5 years of Human Resources, client service or related experience
- Undergraduate degree
- Experience in developing creative and interactive programming (e.g. offsites, trainings, labs)
- Excellent Microsoft Suite skills
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Knowledge and previous work experience in the DEI space
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 15359
Apply on company website