Location: Remote / US
Are you passionate about technology and interested in joining a community of collaborative colleagues who respectfully and courageously seek to challenge the status quo? If so, read on to learn more about an exciting opportunity with Deloitte's Information Technology Services (ITS). We are curious and life-long learners focused on technology and innovation.
Work you'll do
As a Messaging Engineer, you will be responsible for helping manage a multinational email and active directory network including managing DNS, Domain Controllers, Exchange servers, and Cisco Ironport devices. You will work with vendors such as Microsoft, Cisco, and Symantec to support clients across the world. You will participate in an on-call rotation with your teammates and offer world class support.
- Work with end users as Deloitte's top tier of support for email and Active Directory issues.
- Work with vendors to support Deloitte's email and Active Directory systems.
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations of and support for applications and systems to include: Microsoft Exchange servers, Microsoft Outlook, Exchange Active Sync, and other applications as deployed by the Unified Communications team.
- Key responsibility for monitoring and responding to issues or service requests reported in Service Desk and creating and resolving problem tickets for chronic service issues.
- Participate in after business hours operational maintenance activities and deployments
- Plan, deploy solutions, document procedures and coordinate systems software and hardware activities with local and remote team members and their clients.
- Collaborate with other service teams –Networking, Server, Desktop, Applications to assist in solving service problems when related to UC services
Information Technology Services (ITS) helps power Deloitte's success. ITS drives Deloitte, which serves many of the world's largest, most respected organizations. We develop and deploy cutting-edge internal and go-to-market solutions that help Deloitte operate effectively and lead in the market. Our reputation is built on a tradition of delivering with excellence.
The ~2,500 professionals in ITS deliver services including:
- Security, risk & compliance
- Technology support
- Relationship management
Technology & Infrastructure
The Technology and Infrastructure Organization works together to transform how ITS deploys technologies and services to meet the dynamic needs of Deloitte professionals and help increase their productivity.
- Bachelor's Degree in a technology-focused major or equivalent experience.
- 5 years professional experience in Information Technology services
- 2+ years of strong experience in a Microsoft Exchange and Office 365.
- 2+ years of strong experience with Active Directory and DNS.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Experience with automation and scripting using PowerShell a plus.
- Demonstrated leadership, analytical skills and problem-solving capabilities.
- Extensive communication and interpersonal skills; ability to communicate at multiple levels, with experience presenting technical proposals to non-technical peers and leadership.
#LI-ENAB #IND:ENAB Recruiting tips
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 19400
Apply on company website